cDc_Ben-v12

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Fix-Lava, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Lol although I don't like strider a lot I like how he supported me and that's why I shall support Strider.

~Lava

2. But to what end do you hope to gain by this thread?? This is a game after all yet you take it personally?? Why ??

3. Ben it still is a 1v1, you would just happen to be in 2 at the same time.

4. No shes im raging in clan not to hit him/her

5. Its a 1v1 like what i asked for

6. Haha Ben is a noob :p

7. 1st I am not a she.
    2nd You asked for 1v1? I told you if you wanna 1v1 for fun TYou didn't reply. So I decided myself.
    3rd I agree that Ben is a noob.

~Lava

8. @Ben Screenshot or it it didn't happen.

9. You know I would like to thank Ben. He reminded me that I can unload my troops too :D.
    Thanks mate. Your bringing your doom closer to you

10. It wouldn't be a 1v1.

It would be him in two one v ones if the other had not pledged to help the op. If it were an unrelated fight between the two people then yeah 1v1. This isn't a one v one though.

And really? Does this need to be in forums? Does it make that much of a difference to us that you felt the need to post?

Don't worry about the fact I'm in his clan, I'm just clan hoping to get items. Have no attachment to him whatsoever.

Farr out

11. Deadly I'm sound like a noob but how do you screen shot I've forgotten

12. Lockscreen and home button

13. At the same time

14. Strange censor...

15. I'm not getting involved by the way, as I respect the 1v1 policy. It just seems that if your complaining about him bringing in mercs, and that you want to keep it a one v one, then letting binko help is a bit of a double standard.

Farr out

16. People who usually make these threads are looking for help from forums

17. The first 10 have went but heres 3
    [​IMG]

18. Lol Farr starred in that one :lol: