CC only during wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mahamatra, Apr 7, 2013.

1. You are talking about this little wc/cc/ac excerpt at the bottom on your idevice, right?
    But you are only able to see 2 messages there anyways when you are on the enemy roster. So a disabled wc seems unnecessary.

2. with the spam of ads from the wc it seems necessary. what if ur timekeeper calls out targets that are open for hits and u miss it because of the wc talk?

3. you can easily get ko'd if you dont ko ur target as they are called out

4. You just only look at the clan chat tab...? This makes no sense to me :(

5. Support! There should be an option to block world chat. World chat is great for talking BUT during war you just want your clans words of encouragement or who is coming out if KO next.

6. @emprorjoel on andoid and idevices u dont really see only clan chat popups like u do when on pc when u click clan chat tab. And on my device there are just two popups that can fit in. Wouldnt it really make a difference without seeing world chat talk while warring?

7. People on idevices and android devices will find this thread more sensible than those on pc.

8. I only agree that WC should be disabled during EE wars to aid in lag elimination.

9. I think the Ability of having an individual WC shutoff button would be a great addition to the game. Sometimes WC just gets annoying lol

10. Yup it does.

11. Especially during nailbiting close wars

12. Haha I don't support! What if u get bored in war n need WC to chat?

13. Hes talking about the bar at the bottom that shows two messages I believe. That way you can see the last two messages in clan chat only, instead of having to bring up the chat box.

14. I support the idea of being able to disable WC during wars.

15. Thanks for support.

16. I like the idea. Only for the ppl who are warring, disable the visibility of wc from the chat box as the bottom when we are on the targets page. U shouldnt be chatting on wc while u r warring anyways...even when you're leading by miles. Support.

17. Eh good idea support