Catechism Wars: Week 12 Results

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UnicornPoopCookie, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Well done, love to see the total war results like this

2. Should be 3 points a win and 1 for a loss lol. Great job on this. 

3. I love this! Great work man!

4. I mean horse...uni horse

5. Good stuff til your drunk like Dev then things don't make sense no more

6. You don't think I did this sober, do you? 

7. You when I was applying to grad school - I took the electronic GRE. It was an interesting test - every time I got a question right, the next question was harder and when I got it wrong it got easier until the computer figured out my ability.

I wonder if war matches can be conducted like this. I'm not sure how but maybe it's something devs can consider. Maybe something like this would decrease the matching of two clans repeatedly where one of the clans overwhelming wins - obviously to everyone except the computer matching the clans the matched sucked and shouldn't be reoccurring.

8. Battle grounds II :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. UnicornPoopCookie for dev!

10. Very cool post and took some work ... Very nice

Still think we should have a war history from the devs with wars listed by day and time then all the wars for that slot

I know it's been said before by others but it was a great idea

Unicorn had to go thru a ton of effort for information that should be readily available by the system

11. Nice unicorn!

12. Yeah that's true cause I hadn't been keeping a running tally. I had to look at the war history of over 300 clans. I could probably reconstruct week 11.

Along the way I certainly got a good feel for the clans who are true EE warriors. Win or lose. They always come back. And then see a few new clans who give it a try once or twice but don't come back because of devastating matchups.

Hopefully they will notice that losing by more than 25% isn't uncommon. Just keep returning. Eventually you'll start winning a few.

13. Great post op ( as a tear rolls down my face for the ass kicking Bg gave us all weekend lol) --sell this to the devs they need some help!

14. Unicorn,
    That is an amazing post. Great job compiling all those figures. It truly provided some enlightening facts about the match ups.

15. The word great has been Thrown around. But I think it doesn't begin to express how WONDERFUL this post is. Excellent work  two thumbs way up.

16. see a lot of DEV talk lol jk. Thx op was super to see statistics

17. War 5 my main in devils wrath vs dragons rising and we fought 500% difference in plunder good match we even xtaled

18. You need negative points for the d-bag clans that signed up but intended to lose. They are exploiting the system and skewing your results.