Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Adande, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Oops I'm sorry didn't mean to have it show the word

2. I wish kaw admin would do this I really enjoy all this info in one place to be able to see .. Great work thank you

3.  Nice reporting. I'll definitely be checking out your threads in the future

4. Hats off to ACOUSTIC SUNRISE..they were really great
    last night..never at one point was the lead over 3bill..we were up 4bill with 15 min to go..lesson learned..every hit counts ..every sko counts.. also would like to add they are a very classy bunch of peeps..both gracious in victory as well as defeat

5. OP did a good job he now became our perm farm until reset!

New Age 

6. Anything mentioned in this post doesn't represent the position of DS. We have no right to judge any other clans. Every clan putting efforts and participating in the wars shall be respected. DS MEMBERS PLEASE READ OUR CLAN RULES BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTHS.

7. Great Thread Adande!!!!

Wow nice job and very informative....

ATA should be doing this. Now all you need to do is get ATA to pay you for this awesome info post.

Maybe paid in xtals??? just a thought...

Again. Great job, keep it up and don't listen to the negative peeps who thinks your sports writing is not spot on. It is great. We don't ask for total perfection, just some fun writing...
    Keep it up Kaw sports writer...