Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Adande, Jul 19, 2013.

1. These threads are a delight to read. Insightful, and a better job than I could have done. Investigative war reporting at its finest. I'm glad I instilled some inspiration :3

I hope to see more 

Oh yeah, and showing the scores themselves also helps. :p

2. I really like this thread :)

3. Id like to know how someone who was "MIA" could manage so many actions. Jus sayin.

4. I like this thread it's nice to see how everything goes and have a little commentary on it... Like watching sports center on game day. Please keep these threads coming

5. Great read! Keep it up 
    Maybe next time, you could place the player with the most plunder and most successful actions in both winning and losing team. Just a thought 
    Anyway, superb job 

6. nice read..please continue

7. I love this thread, good job op

8. Might be smart to analysis the match ups when asking questions about why clans won or lost. You talk about a possible LAR demise..they got a shocking match up war 1 which shouldn't have been thrown out, same with just about most wars you talk about. Not exactly a lot of close match ups so we can assume this new matching system isn't working.

9. A quick glimpse of the roster would have answered that for you. :roll:

10. Op.....reasoning is obviously not your strong suit. Does it really take a genius to figure out why a clan would not mith up and then not war? Evidently it does because it sailed right over your head. Now if you really want to see how much NA needs a respite from osw, just keep running your money maker and I'll bet you get to find out.

New Age
    Setting KaW on fire since 2009

11. NICE. Hope you keep it up.

12. Uh ohh....looks like 2 noobs just made the CA.

13. you think you know something huh!!!!.....you don't even know the strategic move of participating in a ee whilst having an active osw....NOOB

14. This was a wonderful thread. Thank you op. I look forward to future commentaries.

15. this threads op is a freaking retard

16. our tactics is not based on game systems.....try harder to find out what it is you little *%^# {=]]_

17. I was in the no match clan asswhole we tried to get a match twice yesterday and couldn't :evil: