Catechism Wars Results: Finale

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Adande, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Don't quit posting these. Just because a few people get butthurt doesn't mean you should stop posting threads that are actually good and forumers enjoy. Hope you keep up the good work.

2. Oh screw them all. It was all in fun and games. You do good work.

3. Enjoyed your updates... Called out our inactive too 

4. Continue your posts. Make an alt or something. Look at KaW like a prison. Expect to get shanked for making commentary. You actually have a good literary flow to yours. Maybe u should take over doing the LB interviews so the questions start hitting harder than "what's your fav part of KaW" or "do you like ice cream? Me too!!"

5. The post was amazing i would like you to keep posting if you dont want to put the "entertainment" (that i honestly liked) how about just the spreadsheet with the stats?

6. Adande, those were really good reads. Too bad you wont continue.

7. That's a strong possibility. It could help someone else who doesn't want to do a ton of research but still wants to write.

8. Keep posting threads just like before. I like them.

9. Yeah keep the butthurtness flowing

10. Please continue mate, you did better job then devs of analyzing the match result, I was waiting for your post after the war today

11. Adande, I enjoyed your recaps. Please continue at least the spreadsheets if you can. Thanks  and good job btw.

12. I think your recaps are witty and fun. Don't see where the harm is :/

13. Adande, it was good just don't insult any clans. You were doing great and I enjoyed them. Would be cool if you kept posting them.

Follow me if you need help with anything.

14. No don't stop.....it's color commentary..kinda like when the sports guy bashes your favorite team ya it sucks but its funny.

15. I greatly enjoyed your posts. Very entertaining. Please don't stop.

16. It's because balto decided to be butthurt and got her in trouble with DS

17. Keep doing the posts. Grow up the people who r offended

18. Unfortunate that some could not see your post as the lighthearted fun it was intended.

Hope maybe a noob with no stats and no clan that has things at stake will pick up where you left off.

It was enjoyed by way more than you realize.

19. Make a alt lol liked your posts wanted to see war 1-2 of what ever week it is

20. Why do you even care???