Cash for gold

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by LeGioN-DiaB-DeMiSe, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Haven't done a post for a while. Everyone loves a Zta and hte right? And there are lots of generous people out there who pay to open these ebs.
    So.....apart from the generosity to their clan what does that person have to gain from paying hard earned money for opening these ebs?
    In game gold is a free commodity to devs so why not offer just that little bit more to the generous? I know rotwb gives the horn dropper a 3b ish bonus, I'm sure hte and Zta do too, but is it enough to encourage more people to pay to play?
    DISCUSS.........

2. Shaddap dun suggest devs to make another cash maker

3. If you are gonna throw up this thread you best include a gif of one of those peeps pawn shops hire to hold that cash for gold sign up by the street.

4. People do enjoy hte and zta.

Yes, there are people who pay to open... But very few are "generous".

They regularly stay in their own groups and drop strictly for them or stick to hte/zta clans and drop for the select few.

Generosity spans for everyone, I don't think HTE/ZTA droppers are necessarily generous.

I think it depends on the location where they drop and who they drop for.

Yes they do pay hard earned for the eb...

Give more gold to pay players? Yeah smart idea :lol:

Is "it" enough for people who pay?

Hmmmm, by it you refer to the rewards by opening and finishing a hte/zta.

You know what, I would think it's worth it... I mean if it wasn't, wouldn't pay players be outraged and spam forums regularly declaring they are satisfied?

In fact, I think this is the first thread that I've seen stating this issue.

I don't think it's prevalent and I don't think more rewards are necessary, especially in today's eKaWnomy.

But I'm just a humble inactive forumer.

rip

6. Hmmm well this entire game revolves around real money to be honest. It caters to people who pay. But there's nothing we can do about it, so I just choose to leave it.

7. Yeah I like this idea support

8. Yes it does and almost too much tbh