Can You Guess The Cheater?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Lormaster, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I'm finishing a war now. We were up by 10 billion and then suddenly we are down 60 billion. All in the span of 5 minutes. We saw it happening because one player on the other side had TWO pure spy alts on our side.

Can you guess the cheater?

What will KaW do regarding this blatant cheating?

My current war is Red Knights 2 vs Fearless Raiders.

Seems this has happened yet, the Devs have done exactly nothing.

Thoughts and discussion?

2. Was that the one that was 90 bil to 200 mil?

3. That's not cheating.

That's fair game. It's strategic.
    What the dude did worked!

It is a bit unconventional though... Most of these eb fairies would rather play "fair" and lose a "fair match." What nonsense! The end justifies the means.

4. The one that just ended: 108 to 44. It was 32 to 44 with less about 10 minutes left. Then the OSFS opened up and bam.

5. Musang has special needs go easy on him

6. Opening up your own ps alt is absolutely cheating

7. So is warring 3 accounts in same bracket/war

8. its legit cheating bud. A player is only allowed to cast 1 acct per war

9. Oh.

I'm gonna go hunt down TOU and look it up.

Brb.

10. A strip isn't cheating, being stupid and not hiding allies before war is, but using an alt to open for the other side is.

11. I never post in forums but the cheating in this war was blatant and ridiculous. I don't get to war much and to have someone just waste my time like this... I hope there are consequences.

12. Second war lost cuz of this guy in two days. I love warring, and I don't mind losing when the other side has a better strat and tracker. Losing like this though is cheating imo. 4 alts casted and this is acceptable?

13. Ohhhh that's true. We don't know for sure that someone had an alt on op's team too. Op could be a whiner (no disrespect intended) and the other team night have simply taken advantage of an open ps.

Or... What op is saying is true. But how do we know for sure? It's rather murky. Only the devs will ever know.

14. Get a petition going to ban musang and his accounts from ee. I agree entirely with Rik

He's from some noob clan called immortal death dealers

15. Oh, op is correct, people in my clan knew what was going to happen, it was obvious. And he let us waste our time.

16. Having spies isn't cheating, it's war.

17. Dude, we gotta get the devs to investigate the IP activity of all these casted PS "alts." We can't just rage and ban someone without knowing for sure.

Musang might as well be taking advantage of this situation to bring more attention to himself; he's just an attention seeker at that point.

18. Smartest thing you've typed to date

19. Really? Then why have the devs kicked folks for doing this from the very first all star war? The answer is that it's cheating. Now that we can't plug our own leaky holes due to changes in game mechanics, the devs need to step up and make an example.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.