can someone pls help:(

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SuperFatGazLeader, Aug 30, 2013.

1. OP: Hopefully this is lesson learned. Eventually you'll learn to be a smartass and you can outsmart the scammers.

2. Ill help get your money back. Volley one of my allies to 75b, I'll keep.

3. ^
    He's actually gonna keep. He helped me out once when I got scammed.

Good thing we got players around like him

4. Next time say "yeah I'll volley to 50 bill" then stop at 45 bil

5. More like, this will actually be a war game, rather than eb hitting contest. :roll:

6. Hey you want have to biy allies in a while

7. i know plenty of people who do 1v1 and osw that have more integrity than lying and cheating for war. shouldn't have to resort to that for it

8. Damascus i thank you these people dont understand they are extremely dumb, and complete dicks i don't even get what some of these people are saying. How am i telling the future or whatever? I got scammed and after i got scammed i posted it on the forums, plain and simple. It won't happen again obviously because i learned my lesson.

9. ^pretty much.

I've been scammed once. It was only for like a 30b ally about a year or so ago now, and if I hadn't lost the name I would have gotten my gold back one way or the other. :cool:

I was pissed too, but I came to terms with the fact it was my own fault and decided I needed another ally anyway. It was bought soon enough anyway so no worries.

10. I fell for it with a 10bil ally. Not a big chip of change.
    Easy to take back. (He woke up broke) but I was lucky there.

Only thing I can say here is grow then one day once your stats, bfe, and bfa are good enough, get payback.

11. i was just lucky, myself. i saw someone else who had this done to them and was able to learn from their mistake. i imagine 9/10 new players would probably fall for this trick. sometimes, gaining the knowledge of what goes on is expensive.

12. Yes thank you very much guys i appreciate it greatly

13. It's pretty sad if u got scammed that means your the idiot that trusted me (aww shucks) jk u make a lot of gold out of scamming allies. Like hand of god said this isn't an eb hitting contest all is fair in love and war. If u trust your enemy obviously u will be backstabbed. The enemy being anyone u don't know for example: me I to was scammed once i didn't go crying on forums i hit that fucker till he hired back then he taught me about the art of scamming and tbh i have made a lot from this

need volley partner to 50bill i keep
    ~yours truely
    Fate

14. By the way, also with that.

FATE that was brilliant. :lol:

Scams such as this is a part of the game. Haha
    Op hope you learned a lession about this game. Trust no one but your clan and friends.

15. Just farm him until he buys it back :p

16. The sad part is it was a tiny scam of 40bill. If u think about it scamming helps the ally market. All in all im helping out the community i will take my valiant knight achievement now please

17. Hey super fat help me volley next plz  it learn hard way