can someone pls help:(

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SuperFatGazLeader, Aug 30, 2013.

1. I got scammed cus im a dumbass, but this guy named FATE told me to volley to 50 bil he keeps. So me being a dumbass was like oh hey thats cool hes gunna keep

2. Well he didnt and hes alot better than me and if someone could help me that'de be great check on my wall for his link pla

3. What do you want us to do? Why volly a random person .... Help friends or low stat clan members

4. Ik im a dumbass thats why i understand many people wont help but im wishing there was someone who would

5. That's peak.... I would have helped you mate if I could but I don't know how... FATE how can you do this to someone, pretty mean thing to do IMO

6. Shut up ur a total douche fate

7. That is just sad dude

8. Well that escalated Quickly

9. This is the most pififul thread i have seen on forums in awhile

10. Asses scam. Dumbasses fall for it.
    Lesson learned.

Good luck op.

11. Lol well said OP "he's a lot better than me"
    Best thing I've seen said on forums in a while, kept me laughin. That, forums, is an EB fairy in its purest, truest form.

12. Scamming is an art. FATE is an artist. You were just his piece of work. :lol:

13. my friend, i am sorry this happened to you. nobody is going to do anything about this for a few reasons.

1. it's not against the rules. maybe you think it should be, and i certainly agree that this demonstrates a lack of integrity, but the devs just can't legislate against all thuggish weasils.

2. it happens to often. there are always dishonest players looking to step on someone to get a leg up. if players came to the rescue everytime this happened, there would be a new fight everyday.

take the loss and move on. now you know. spread the word, especially to new players. i personally don't volley with anyone unless you know them.

14. Yah guys idk if u heard me but i said the chances are someone isnt going to help i would hope someone would but of course like always these people on this ****** up game have their morals scrambled. If i see someone struggling on the streets i give them my lunch ok, you guys obviously watch them and are like "ha glad im not him" so before we say anything about how noones gunna help I ALREADY KNOW, and im glad there was only one positive comment

15. :lol: you might be right

16. If you got scammed and you're a dumbass, chances are you'll be scammed again

17. If you can see the future and already knew why did you post this? Lol