Campaign to have the 10pm GMT wars moved to 9pm GMT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SoFreshSoClean, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Move it 1 hour? LMAO?

2. Would this help increase clans chances of match-ups? Cause moving wars up one hour to get a no match seems rather pointless.. Regardless ee wars have been pretty much same since start so I'm gonna say (No Support) they are fine as is but hey if u want one moved up an hour I want like 4 moved down two hrs lmao

3. I am at GMT+3 so I would rather see wars moved to 7 or 8 GMT. But as a general rule I support the suggestion.

4. Support cuz im bored.

5. Support

6. No support great time as is

7. No support, why does one hour matter?

8. 10pm GMT is in reality 11pm making war finish gone 1am. Of course I'd like to war earlier especially on a work night but not at the detriment to others around the world. More appropriate would be a rethink on war 6 time as you had just 16 clans participating 

9. Any active noobs for sale?

10. op sounds butt hurt just quit warring and dont worry about it

11. Correct place where this has already been proposed is in the devs EE trials war time discussion thread where it will be read and noticed by the devs.
    Yes I support I should I asked for the same.for those asking if one hour makes a difference. Yes a war ending before midnight for uk where a lot of warring players comes from in my experience makes a lot of difference. Being able to sleep properly before work or school is the deciding factor in do I war tonight.
    That one hour could well be the difference between more match ups and another no match. Though with the demands of wars and strain they put on players it may be too little too late for some.
    [​IMG]