calling out IG, wit, good vs evil, easy retreat and no bully

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIFIxXFloppies_VengenceXxIVII, Feb 3, 2013.

1.  does Google translate work on OP's post?

2. I think real question is why is clumsy looking for a pair of balls?:p

Secondly why is val worse then op? Pretty bad when you make op look good val. I think you need to work on youself. Get a new hair cut, some new clothes, start running, idk just improve yourself val. I belive you can do it.

3. I don't care lmfao.

4. Val is just doing what most do when they see some one commit kawsuicide

5. Only op speaks op. Google cant save you here buddy :(

6. @FH

Talk about improving yourself, why don't you go see a councilor and see if you can get your lack of self-esteem fixed.

You can't even post with a main, so for that, you obviously suck.

7. Anarchy stop being mean to my only supporter

8. Faphappy-

Don't have a clue what your saying, yet you just blatantly look like OP's alt.

You know your cool when you have 'fap' in your name. I bet you went crazy when they updated the loading screen.

9. @Val.

That's the closest he's ever been to the opposite sex...

A cartoon picture.

:lol:

10. Noooooooooooooo Val my ALTs are floppy_lost_his_account , who_is_floppy and evil donkey

11. I don't need you life story noob.

Please. Stop crying over getting farmed, and do us all a favour. Just reset.

12. This is my main now. I dont think its possible to get my old account back... maybe it is.... ill have to see what I can do I guess. It looks like they deleted it though since I can see his old post but he isnt listed as a player. I believe thry can revive him though, pretty sure they did that for cor when he came back.

Moving on, idk if I would exactly call me a supporter. I just happen to dislike val more then you at the moment.

13. Op just shut the **** up ya useless **** guarrente you that you will be stripped by tommorrow morning

14. Who is crying? I may reset in a few weeks but I'm looking to go out with a bang. Hence the thread

15. Good,

A tiny noob dislikes me.

What a shame.

And what a shame nobody knows who you are, and no one likes you either.

16. I hope so Shaun but from what I hear you guys are short on funds

17. You want to call out my name when your name is 30 characters long with only 5 different letters and you out it in all caps

18. Go out with a bang? You can't do **** lol. You'll be pinned for days, you'll attempt to return hits, but fail all helplessly.

And then in probably an hour, your thread will sink out of active topics and nobody will know who you ever where.

19. Nooooo cuz I'll keep bumping it

20. Lol, op there is alot of clans and ppl after you, i dont think we will be short on funds