Calling out Crow

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Articuno, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupid thread.

U want to farm someone do it.

Stay off the forums no1 cares

2. @Deadly
    Not exactly...
    If McDonalds made a special burger and the next day Burger King made the same burger with the same name then they would be pissed too

3. Nah if I was silver i would farm crow too. Got my support silver 

4. But it's not the exact same. Theres an arrow on the top bit

5. Flint! Flint! Flint! Flint!

6. There are many restaurants that sell potato and egg tacos, all with the same name. Best tacos win, in this case, best thread wins. Deal with it.

7. Haaaaate on me hater, nooooow or later! Mmmm, a candy bar sounds delicious right now.

Gooooo Flint!

8. Didn't realize this many people liked that idiot, what the hell happened?

9. It's the principle. Crow shouldn't have "stolen" Flints idea. Got my support Flint.

10. Flint you have my full support

11. Flint, I'm a bit disappointed here. You turn down a 1 v 1 with someone that was bigger than you and willing to drop bldgs to level the playing field (which he did) and you still refused to battle him. Now, you are picking on someone half your size. Oh well, good luck and have fun in your plunder war!

12. Keep this alive! GO FLINT! IM ROOTING FOR YOU. ;)

13. It's pretty one-sided.

14. Ya, flint will win. Where is crow anyway, shouldn't he accept or decline this?

15. Recon, the one way the other guy can accept this, is if flint drops buildings. Crow is DTW for flint, and flint is DTS for Crow.

16. *Cue announcer voice* AND TE CHALLENGE IS ACCEPTED */end announcer voice*

17. Actually I am not DTS for him, he has tried to hit me (failed though)

18. Is that your alt? You have his first protection art 83 days ago, and links all over his wall?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.