Calling our mainly CR and KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dawne, Aug 12, 2012.

1. I just want to say, pay attention in class. You can't spell and you use a smart phone and you still make such petty errors? Go sit in the corner. Think about what you just wrote! Shame on you! Lay off the hateorade!

2. SMURFS!!!

3. Op, you're at 0 spies, why are you talking so big?

4.  lmao it's so wittle 

5. Awh, because chu pinned me. Sad to see 20b not get stolen. :(

6. If anyone wishes to see the REAL Kotfe and how they treat people I have ss that cannot be posted here.

Only in a certain 3rd party app

They are supporters of extreme verbal abuse. There is not a man among them only horrid little children who think they can bully the world from their keyboard

I would be glad to show anyone over 18 who wishes to see the truth of this clan.

They really are a pack of gutless dogs, all bark and no bite

Troll away

7. Correct Alison, they hide all the horrible things away. Secrets i tell you.

8. Zaft doesn't have a NO forum policy, it's just frowned upon. iG has one but it's mainly during war/conflicts etc.

9. Alison, I thought you quit? Did you post that thread just to get attention?

10. One thing I don't like is their apparent lack of care despite asking a question. Read my wall, he asked me a question, I gave him the answer and he suddenly storms off saying he doesn't care.

11. jjjoey you pathetic joke. If I want attention I would have made my own thread. Run back to has been wog, who cried to have an alliance with cr and Kotfe. I remember, I was there when the once mighty war clan became an eb boob clan afraid of everyone, begging for an alliance.

12. And he asks first? That makes no sense! Lacking of caring and senses all right!

13. Cmon you bog dawgs! Stop assassinating me and steal me. I have no pots to burn silly! Your just pushing the money away from you!

14. Typical idiots!!
    This is why I don't read forums, Allison please write another thread about you crying or please SHUT UP!!

15. Sir, loved how you blocked me to link me. Yet you haven't hit me. :( Afraid?

16. Butt hurt is censored?

17. Sir Kenny. I used to respect you until you got one mildly threatening post from loa and cried more than I ever could. Go back to your eb.

18. Your to weak!!
    Not worth my time!! Just another clan less no balls forum writer!!

19. Are you mad??? lMAO  Kotfe rules