CALLING ALL OMETS AND SMART PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT OMETS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Vid, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :| why would you make this thread

2. Not even approved by king omet yet... Hang your head in shame OP. you'll never get approved now

3. If you make a single hit on my you'll be pinned the rest of your life...I don't like to turn on my Omet brethren but you appear to be giving me no choice -.-

4. He's not a real Omet, real omets don't show themselves and there brethren up in public :|

5. Rambo and hulk, mean and green ;)

6. Pinned the rest of your life? That's a loooong time  Is that even possible?

7. 

8. Lol rambo stop being a noob.

It looks like hes trying to be an omet, hes sponsored. But he just screwed that up.

9. Lunacy, I'm rambo...the only thing that could stop me is chuck Norris, and maybe spragga ;)

10. A noob? I've been playing for two years...dunno how that makes me a noob :| tell pinky I said hi! ;)

11. If this is what the omets have come to.... The core omets i remember were badass... 

12. The core omets are still badass. They've just let in a bunch of bad seeds

13. ^agreed

14. You have ashamed all omets. Respect lost. You should be farmed by your brethren for this.

15. Even another OMET is asking why you made this thread..

I agree, it's very un-OMET like. You should have contacted King or your cell leader and let them spread the word if they thought the threat was real enough.

Unlike most though, I don't hold the actions of one player against an entire group or clan.

16. Pretty sure he will,

17. STOP BUMPING THIS DAMN THREAD!

18. I'm going to get rid of it just shutup

19. Drgn please lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.