Calling all ATA players: help us beta-test our newest game!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This, so much yes

2. +8 community involvement

3. Mark, just curious. When will applications closed and people start to know they have been accepted? :-D

4. That's a good question actually. I don't know, but soon.

It depends a bit on the development cycle. We just did an internal play test and they found a bunch of stuff they want to add before the this beta.

I CAN tell you that I see Kraken in my dreams every night from playing too much before bed. It's really fun...

Also, please keep in mind that we are only selecting a small group for this play test. If you aren't chosen it's likely to do with the fact that we've had soooooooo many people apply and at some point we have to pick people and it can't be everyone.

If all goes well though, you'll all see the game live soon!

5. Me I would love to do it

6. I think you shpuld give priority to your plder players. Just saying.

7. 6+ years playing you games should be a req to apply to beta test your games

8. Definitely weighs heavy on the decision, but we also want a mix of people so that we know newer players will like it too and we can get feedback from all sorts of folks.

9. While that seems logical for some testers, that would exclude younger testers who have just started playing games on their new Christmas present phones.
    The audience or a part of that ata should be seeking to appeal to.
    I agree alduot feedback is essential for big spender opinions. But mass market appeal as varied as possible selection gives ata the most chance of success in beta testing.

The new game sounds like a cross of kaw and another game. Which should appeal.
    If so being able to link over existing accounts to the new game would be a good way to carry over an established player base.
    If the game appeals to current kaw players of course.

10. Mark will you marry me?

11. 3D to me means code for enhanced graphics, which to me is code for high battery drain, warm/hot phone, repeat graphic 'action' and potential crashing.

One of kaw's enduring traits is the general reliability and ability to play off and on without getting to into it (aka lurk). Seeing the same animations and repetitive actions in Smash burned me out on it. If I want to see an amazing 3D graphic experience I turn on my console / big screen TV.

Remember this is a phone game, and the high strategy / fun is the human element, not amazing graphics. Keep it simple where possible.

12. I would propose to you, Mark, but you see Charlie.... :/

13. Hip hip hooray

14. Awesome! Can't wait, even if I don't make the Beta team :lol:

15. Support.

16. mmmm sure. Yeah, I'm into it.

17. I think devs hate me

.....I should have made a new account to apply for beta

18. Sounds fun! :D

19. Love to try it

20. Sounds like a lot of fun to try out :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.