Call-Out: Nervere... Or Tiger [1V1]

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BroDanTheMan, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont even like Nervere but i support him in this because you are way bigger than he is. This PvP is like me against somebody with around 1 million combined stats

2. @deadly so did Fight Knight.
    Anyone who posts an ss reveals their timezone.. Just sayan. (I did that on purpose.)

3. Picking on smaller players

4. [​IMG]
    His SS where he won is fake. As you can see in mine he only won 1mil. In his he won 3mil

5. ^nerv is actually correct.

6. ^ since when nerv?

7. Oh. I didn't know that. Especially with no ally bonus.

8. isnt that if you have allies

9. Trust me. My years of being an tiny osf 

10. To all the players that are raging cause im bigger. Im keeping calm here. He is Annoying. Why would i take down my buildings for him. Give me one reason.

P.S because we are in a 1v1 isnt a reason

11. Lmao! 

12. Nerv will win, he's just gonna bore you straight out of the fight.

Btw, OP tried to steal from me :lol: 1 fail, 1 success.

13. Knight make an alt you could catch tigers stats in like a week

14. Ok then i may be wrong and i admit i may have slipped my tongue/finger there. But it was to my knowledge that i was right. I accept that i am wrong.

15. Nervere teaching his haters about battle earnings.
    Nervere 1 - haters 0



16. So he's annoying you... What exactly is this accomplishing? He'll still be "annoying" after this, because this doesn't really matter to him. :| Yeah, hit away. You having fun? o_O

17. Oh my. More posts than hits in this 'Herculean' battle.

18. I have no time to be on kaw for a week. I have children. I have to care for them. It is currently 11:00pm so i have time now.

19. Okay. I have to say this.. Anyone else notice how fast the thread turned on Fight Knight after his fellow CoS members stopped posting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.