Call-Out: Nervere... Or Tiger [1V1]

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BroDanTheMan, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just realized he has no allies, likely no pots and probably no gold out. 

2. Kick his ass knight I've wanted to do this for ages

3. @nerv stick to vacation?

4. Deadly, he's the equivalent of a pure spy with no allies, no pots and no gold out.

5. Well that's boring.

6. I have completly stripped him of his allies and he is currently dtw. Waiting for regen. And return hit lol

7. Look, nerv, if you don't even care about the game, why play it?

8. Plus he's so small. Which is why he never gets called out 

9. We could always turn this into a hairylemon situation

10.  So hes stripped when awake. WAAAAAAH

11. Nervere will win - why? Because he has no allies, no money and will happily sit around and talk to people while you repeatedly pound him.. He'll bore you out of the fight.

12. Lol! It's like Mike Tyson calling out a school kid. 
    Nervere is half his size and already stripped.

Can't lose anything.
    It'll be another thread war.

13. So nervere you accept but dont have the balls to attack back but only talk trash on forums which is making you more of a outcast. Hmmmm seems legit.

14. So you just act like a dick. You don't even play.

15. And you're not even qualified to put that fist there. You're not hitting anything.

16. Nevere sold allies, and pots so basically forfeit before the fight started

17. I was the one who stripped and he is not half my size. Give him a little credit that he is 3 quarters of my size lol. Jks Yes i know he is half. Im joking

18. Lol... You already stated you had him pinned at dtw dude. If he tried to hit you back he'd surely lose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.