Buying their way to the top

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _xXx_THIBS_xXx_, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Still peeps be nice and no name calling. This isn't xbox live come on. And moose u said u was 30 u wouldn't have been in vietnam man. Lol

2. Yes true time to stop trolling.

3. You all smell like poop

4. Moose- I'm sorry to hear that, all I'm saying there is no need to spend lots of cash on something that is not real

5. Smells like  in here

6. I gotta run anuway. U guys are fun. Take care Thor. Stay cool a1. Moose OUT!

7. Epic now your a noob omg 60k stats

8. Oh, Henry, one last thought. I was kidding about Vietnam. Giving out personal info is a violation of ToU and will get u banned. Peace out!

9. "fights won" used to actually mean something before pw era. I remember when 20,000 wins was awe-inspiring. Some LB players like Maj earned their battle wins. Some buy nob and LB.

Now "fights won" means you can hit an OSF.

Lol @ KaW

10. Moose , you smell like your mom 

11. I agree maj is one of the ones who earned his battle lb spot

12. Why are nobs

13. I find it funny that Thor goes from "be nice, not rude" to "Look at me compensating for something so "tiny". Bro if you spend 1000$ on a free app, or any video game for that matter then you have a problem, 1-3 years you won't even be playing.

14. Maj earned his spot!!!! Rofl. It called the majesty method for a reason....ask him about it....

Someone said this is a free pay to play game, which it is...but again with the scaling, you can spend $1,000 on another mmo and get over two years subscription, all the perks etc. 24mths of entertainment. You can drop twice that amount in kaw and still not have enough to start having fun. Ie would still need to grind, which some morons enjoy.

Is kaw the most expensive mmo around? The devs have admitted to being greedy, despite cor's claims that I am taking this line out of context.

'yes, we want the players to part with their hard earned cash'

Can it mean anything else other then greed?

15. Stop spamming noooob

16. you don't have to spend money to have fun. you act like being on the leaderboard is the only way to have fun.

17. I'm having fun!!