Burn The Coward Worms

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DevilsHeat, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Nice butthurt op...you just made me like the worms all the more...

[​IMG]

2. This makes me like the worms even more, thanks for the info :lol:

3. Lol I didn't even look at monsters post and we said the same thing...

4. I didn't even look at Wolf's post and he said the same thing as me :lol:

5. Science experiment: burn worms. Note smell, texture of burnt worms, qualities of smoke (set off fire alarms? suffocate anyone? rate of spread?).

Science experiment, follow up: allow worms to consume cesium. Force them into water. What happens? Note any occurrences similar but not limited to explosions.

6. This guy has to be from The Crow's Nest...

Anarchy

7. Science experiment, part two. Question: How small does a piece of crow's nest have to be for a worm to consume?

SEP2, followup. What is the most efficient way to stack worms to create a building in which one trains assassins?

8. Candidus i hope you blow up in one of your experiments……

~RUS

9. Candidus, these science experiments are harder than my forensics classes…classes…U will be grading on the curve i assume?

10. Ya thats right. Multiple forensics classes. What.

11. You could be failing who cares

12. :lol: we did have a worm in another clan reporting to us once but it was only a mere convenience that a worm was in the clan we were warring. Us worms do not know who we will be matched up with. As a matter of fact, we had the hardest time getting a match up in the beginning of the season.

13. FYI he had a worm tag too^ not much of a mole if you ask me. :|

14. Support to worms,slowing pcs,making dogs skinnier,and farmin statless alt like this since(insert date)

15. Op is tasty Worm food :D yumm yumm!

16. OP. You must really hate Pillars of Chaos.

17. Jennifer likes worms.

18. HHahaha, just read op again.

Has anyone heard the band "arrogant worms"?? They are a really funny band that plays at a lot of indy or folk music festivals.

So yes, i support the arrogant worms.