Burn The Coward Worms

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DevilsHeat, Apr 30, 2013.

1. = arrogant

Aaaaannnnnnnnddddddd

I LIKE IT

2. What's wrong with that?

I was worm I had my fair share of friends.
    Doesn't mean we actually faced them though.

All is fair in love and war.

Now please just let the worms be. They don't want attention and this is an annoyance to kaw and the them.

3. Well said Wabbit.

4. From one statless alt to another I support OP. I say burn the worms, but only because I have nothing better to do but support statless alts. I don't think putting spies in other clans is cheating or unfair. I thought everyone did it. But that isn't the point of my post. OP, join us and we will burn the worms together.

Just another statless alt :cool:

5. :lol: :lol: Win, again.

6. Ugh y would thou bump?^

/lock

7. I remember Val specifically saying that he didn't want attention on forums please worms let the thread die

8. Stay classy worms.

9. Classy? Pffft :roll:

10. OP you big bully. I picture you hunched over a nightcrawler in your backyard with a magnifying glass burning your finger trying to hold the worm still. Good luck there.

11. Somebody buy a decent antivirus software.

12. ^ yeah I hope nobudy wars on a Mac 

13. Really op??? Honestly?? Bahahahahahaha bum bum ouchy

14. I'll help you OP.

These worms are tough to combat.

First step, try elevating your vegetation instead of leaving it ground level. This will keep many worms away.

Second, invest in a good,
    organic poison to put in your soil to stop them before they get started.

Third, dig a large hole and grab a handful of the worms. Ritualistically dissect them on top of a diamond cutting board so their fellow can hear the scalpel scrape across it in an effort to emotionally dissuade them from ever entering your yard again, thus, defeating the worms.

Fourth, post with a main. Calling someone cowards while posting with a statless alt is the epitome of hypocrisy.

 Got something to say? You believe in your words? Then back them up.

15. Cynder.. Inspirational :lol:

16. NOOOOOOO cynder NOOOO not the belly keep that knif away. O was only looking at your. Veggies