Burn The Coward Worms

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DevilsHeat, Apr 30, 2013.

1. "Burn the Coward Worms" ie. Title of his thread.
    Dear Op, I believe you are the coward one in all of this, posting with a statless alt because you know if you posted with your main you'd be stripped

2. Now Why don't you stop being such a COWARD, and tell us your main.

3. Oh right, you don't want to, because you're a coward, and afraid to be stripped and pinned for the rest of your goddamned KaWreer.

4. I'm calm 

5. Have to excuse phart he ain't had his breast feed or sedative yet..... gets a lil wumpy (worm grumpy)but yeah op pweese post your main we will play nice

6. I like the worms but no homo there cocky fun people i cant even tell em apart so i give em a friendly troll here an there. Im not one to mock anyone strategy but in war games trojan horses i.e alts are hard to track an usually have clean wall gotta be more careful all i can say..follow me worms fwm on wall art jus wall non of that hackary mumbo jumbo i perfer to keep my propacks!

7. Read my original clan thread.

"Once we get in we spread"

"We do not destroy a clan, but 'corrupt' it"

We've got alts EVERYWHERE. I certainly have. Every major war clan, every major EE clan. A worm is a VIRUS, that SPREADS. This was clear in my thread. Does a virus suddenly stop spreading? No. It infects as many computers (clans) as possible.

Prettymuch 40/50 of the prestige LB clans have a worm alt in there. Deal with it.

No doubt a guilds inc alt. y'all just mad we knew your move before you did yourself.
    Wanna take us down? Give me, the owner, inc, because that way I'll get the satisfaction of smashing you day in day out. Until then, too bad.

-VAL

8. I really hope its not a Gi alt :lol:

9. Oh Val you know I ain't mad about it, just someone put on leave in clan yesterday and think its about the *mole* You know it was a fun war and tied till last two updates :) We get you guys next time.

10. Lol yup.. 3 man down. We done what we had to do. Y'all had full actives for your first war.

It was our what? 30th war and we still had 2 inactives and a filler lol.

-VAL

11. We had 1 inactive though, Jam was busy hitting fluffles whole war :lol: , im still surprise you get inactive still tbh since you farm em to death.

12. Mehhhh, what can u do lol. I believe jam was scout bombing swifty and fail attacking him all war lol

13. Have you infiltrated any apoc clans

14. I don't know, I know hers ko where on fluffles and she had some **GLITCH** happen but hey **** happens.

15. Thanks for being nice about it best of luck to build inc

16. I know that I, for one, have an alt in GHC. 

17. Yeah PR, we were speaking to Swifty and he said that Jam was fail scout bombing him the whole time. Said he couldn't get a hit in 

18. I beleive val put this in his thread when he was making the clan :roll: