builds

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IKillEvil, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Bumped a thread for you op you didn't look very hard don't know how up to date it is gl cya.

2. "Last edited by llIlI_LR-RIPPER_IllII on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 7 times in total."

Aside: Oh wow. I remember when this was made. To quote the internet, "the feels." :cry:

3. I have reviewed that thread, thank you for bumping. Although I was looking for more of why such and such is better or worse for different play styles. For example; defense makes more dinero per hit or hansel is good for war.

4. Hansel isn't just good for war.

Cor referred to how outdated the bumped guide was.

Don't rely solely on the guide.

5. Speaking of really old topics, the bump on the other one made me look at this old thing. It was meant for new players, but it discusses various builds in the bottom post. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13874&hilit=one+stop+shop

If you really want to read discussion about builds in a modern context, I would recommend reading the stickied viewtopic.php?f=38&t=177262 . In the context of warring, you can get a real idea of what builds are good and/or have been good for what from reading it through (less-so in the main post. more-so in the discussion).

6. How can you trust the bible *pedo moon*

Just kidding :p

Depends on your play style.