Building Upgrades are Here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 8, 2014.

1. That was terrible advice, Rebel. :lol:

2. Look awesome but upgrade price is way too high in hf n stats is not that worth money

3. What a weak thread for being apart of the devs team they should fire you. Mods make better threads then you. And your gay looking picture doesn't make up for all the gold and time you cost us

4. That a joke together with these poor released equip! So another 14tril as i heard 

5. Thanks second time I've been screwed on builds

6. only the second? newb.

7. Yep only the second but I've only been playing just over 3 years

8. by my count that should have been 3 building screws. took some time off?

9. I forgot about t3 thanks word that just pissed me off more

10. The devs need to be consistent with this stuff. I don't recall T4 getting a refund, T5 some does, tower build exploit everybody did. Picking and choosing like this is not helping their image.

11. Is this supposed to encourage sh war builds to ug?

12. Devs how many players are hfbc? How many have only become hfbc in the last two months? What is the ratio to active players? Is it really in the best to the community or is that these players that are hfbc are big spenders?

13. When will I see my refund for building on the Highlands at the higher price? I changed some towers 2 days before this announcement.

14. Yay. Ty devs for reducing tier 5!

15. #WheresMyRefund

16. Do u need hfbc for these upgrades? Or can I just upgrade any hoarfrost building to lvl 5??

17. YAYY FOR BUILDINGS!

Now where are the PvP updates?? Sick of it getting pushed later and later. On a January 27th thread, devs announced the players were not ready for release of new buildings or upgrades.

However, PvP rewards etc. WAS on that list of upcoming features.

Recap, PvP got pushed back for an update that 3/4 of kaw isn't ready for.

Thanks Obama.

18. 1/4 of kaw was ready???

19. Need some clarification of this "improved regen time". By the sounds if it, I assumed troops would regen faster per hour. Don't think that was what was meant however.