Building Tokens expire January 7th, 2015. At 12pm PST.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Jan 7, 2015.

1. This is a prior warning. The building tokens are about to expire on January 7th at 12pm PST. If you have not used them up, be sure to use them.

[title2]How to use the building token:[/title2]
    - Go to the marketplace

- Scroll Down

- It is called Tempos Gold

* Warning! Once you buy Tempos Gold you next building upgrade will be free. Be wise of what you decide to upgrade.

There are not any reimbursements of Building Tokens that were mistakenly used.

Reminder Building Tokens will be removed on January 7th, 2015. At 12pm PST.

2. Btw, I meant to ask.

When you planning on applying for mod?

3. To bad I'm BC Devs are gonna take 8 tokens from me that I spent hard earned money on and can't use :( Don't understand why they won't make us new lands

4. Sell 2 HF buildings and replace them. Make some $ off them.

5. Op is spamming forums no support

6. Although I dislike OP's persistence of posting unneeded things, he definitely isnt spamming.

7. Agree, this thread is great and a kind reminder. Thanks for heads up OP!

8. Bump, I did not know that! Thanks for saving me 200,000,000,000

9. Nice reminder .....cheers

10. This is a good reminder. Thumbs up!

11. But would be nice for bc players to be able to use these for upgrades instead of just cashing them out doing needless tear downs and rebuilds. Seems the HFBC players are gonna get ripped off again

12. Bump...thanks.

13. giving people items isnt ripping off

14. Some people earned these rewards from events, they weren't necessarily given to everyone, they were earned by some.

15. And why do people work to earn worthless rewards? Its their own stupidity then

16. Hush nooblet

17. Giving people an item that can't be used for its purpose I'm my opinion is being ripped off. Let's say your phone company gave you that phone with your service plan but you can't make calls on it.