Build Advice?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VoiceOfTheVoiceless, Dec 28, 2014.

1. So many people here that don't understand this game and still voice their ideas lol

2. A true hansel has 1 atk rest spy. Anything else is a variant of hansel. You are a true hansel, whether or not you are also a ps1.

3. Whats ur definition of Pure? And hansel means one troop building, and the rest spys, i dont care about game mechanics thats what the Build actually is

4. Well, thank you for explaining to me. I suppose you really do learn something new everyday.

5. I thought it was Jus Hansel that had 1 troop building in the prototype he drove an excelled with in the first asw but idk Im Jus a noob

6. hansels make decent gold and still have pvp capability but if you are looking for out right gold go atk build no towers  it all depends on how you like to play. hybrids give decent stats all around letting a better than hansel gold income but not being entirely puny in a fight. if you find yourself constantly pvping a hansel is a good way to go. but if you just want those ebs stick to atk and when you get big throw some towers on

7. Can a ps be atk by hybrid with no gold out? No

Can a ps1 be atk by a hybrid with no gold out? Yes

That means ps1 = hansel

It may be a "sub genre" of a hansel but its a hansel.

Edit: its about the war mechanics of the build, not the player given tite of the build. Like sh and gh. Same thing really, just different building so different name with same mechanics.