Bring War Tax Back!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Swabs idea is pretty cool no war tax no reward, no mith.

2. Pretty simple you just have two sides fighting getting whatever they take.

3. Payout in mithril for real war seems obsolete now since u can purchase from oracle. So, what are the developers doing right anymore.

The whole idea with mithril was to promote system wars and mithril earned gave players a tactical advantage. Now being able to use mithril, say for osw, had lost its appeal . So much for system wars.

4. Yes bring back war tax please. Seriously I never want to war again unless it's, you know, REWARDING!!! And, No I'm not advocating pwars

5. I'm sure the Devs are smart enough to figure out how to reintroduce war tax without helping OSFs BC... Let's see some action guys! Screw mithril

6. With the idea of no rewards for system war.. It's a war system to help document stats and get a time limit winner that's all.

Even if you want to give War rewards to entice ppl to war, it can b in the form of x% of ur total personal war plunder.

Eg Member A in clan X vs member B in clan Y.
    Hit wins are 80% (20% war tax). At end of war, clan X won so member A gets 25% of his own plunder as rewards (if he contributed 800M plunder, rewards is 200M, aka equal to not getting taxed) and member B gets nothing on top of wat he hits (aka got taxed as compared to fighting without war system)
    In this case, even if ur clan won, if u only have 1 hit/steal, u only get back your rightful share of tax

7. Taking out rewards in general would kill off system wars indefinitely

8. Support for OP.

9. Lol @ pwar nooks :lol:

10. We ain't pw noobs. PWs are dead. Lol

11. I love how people act like they don't care

12. Did I say you were a pw noob? No, I said I "lol" at pw noobs

13. For people to 'war' you need a better incentive then shitty mithril, so in that way- support.

However, if they want to record 'real' wars they need to include an option to only end war on forfeit or after a certain objective has been met i.e. Pinning the other side for a whole consecutive day. Things like this would be available to choose and agreed upon by both sides.

Yet this will only help the players get what they want and not directly line ata's pockets so we all know it will never happen

14. No support. More easy plundering means more crying about being farmed. War is never suppose to be cheap everyone knows that. Ebs are there to repot your losses. Easy gold is already too easy.

15. War isn't suppose to line your pockets you self-inflated brute. War is supposed to stretch you, war is supposed to delve one into the clutches of a bittersweet experience.

Brining pwars back would utterly desecrate any opportunity the developers have of reviving the war aspect of kaw.

No support.

16. No support. I like Swabia's idea were there's no reward but no tax on hits.