Bring War Tax Back!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Jun 3, 2012.

1. War tax is completely gone now?

2. When we say war tax we mean the pay out at the end of the war.

3. There is war tax wen you hit. It used to be rewarded back to you at the end of war if you won but now it's Mithril.

4. BRING WAR TAX REWARD BACK

5. If devs don't want plunder ward back that is easily fixed by taking the forfeit button out so no side can forfeit WAR TAX NEEDS TO BE REWARDED WITH GOLD AND THE LITTLE AMOUNT OF MITHRIL YOU RECIEVE

6. Eliminate tax AND mithril as a war option. Simple.

7. False even without a forfeit button there is still a way to get the OSFs the war tax, they do that or used to do that on GaW.

Still though I still support.

8. Retard I said NO TAX

9. Was supposed to be pointed to the don (obviously) I thought there was no need to say that.

10. Lol. Sorry

11. Lol it's all good 

12. If you look in gaw the way they are getting around it is by kicking the winning side so the losing side is the winner but if you simply take those options out it can not happen war is suppose to take money but also at the end of war supposed I be rewarded and from what I see devs made it even easier to lcbc even hlbc by implementing ebs

13. So no forfeit button and no kicking? Ever heard of leaks or maybe even spies opening up for the other side? They need to be kicked.

14. That's apart of war in real life and in a game everyone has spy's the point is if there is a spy find the leak and deal with it

15. Please elaborate more by what you mean of deal with it?  Because if you mean just leave them be well there wouldn't be a point anymore then? It's just a game of who can bring more spies in the other side.

16. Only noob would agree to having there lands,pots,gold,ally's, and everything else

17. Handed to them

18. What? Sorry but I did not get that at all.