Bring back weekend ee wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ER-Rudementary, Jun 3, 2013.

1. What you say is very true cannonball, but I would still like weekend ee wars with the old system while they work on any balance adjustments before season two.

2. Devs no EE = NO $$$$

3. Agree completely Rude. I was shocked they just ended them completely. 12 per week was just way too much and lots of people were getting burnt out. The old 60 people per clan was a lot of fun. Would be great to start doing those again.

4. Lol I remember those max 60 wars before no match was in effect. We drew -RCA- when they were 1 str and they had a 6 man advantage 60-54 lol. Our tracker got to take the night off needless to say.

5. Yup...if you didn't have 60, you were in for a LONG war!

6. Everyone wants wars but maybe you are expecting too much too soon. They still have to investigate ans fix up issues from season 1.They ran too many wars most likely to bring im revenue. They still had issues giving correct equipment to the correct ppl along with being correct stats last week. Everyone had to reinstall their app as well. So please give them time to fix up things.

7. I want a war 

I got an idea I put in a post Rude, cannonball will just tell us to be patient though 

And that mine is probably impossible -

EE wars Now - Hordes at War!!!

8. Support rude is right getting bored with ebs and occassional dispute.

9. EE is going to come back...

If it doesn't come back within a month, i'm opening for forums until dtw.

10. Signed June 4, 2013.

11. The devs can fix the issues from season one but alot of us are ok with warring as it was untill then all we are asking is the option to do so.

12. Bring back wars. Im having withdraws.

13. I support rudes ideal. 100%, Weekend wars would be nice. Ebs are getting boring. Esp if you already have all eq

14. Pls fix the lag 1st before start season 2 or trials, thats all