Breathe Life into EE Wars...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Round Wars (bfa wars): only really good for LB or LB/SH rosters. Very limited selection of people that can steadily succeed in this category.

Primal wars (build wars): good for tank or tank/ps1 roster. Best overall war type for those with real war builds and experience. Preferred war type by almost all previous ee players that arent subject of too much clan drama.

Indi wars (noob wars): best war type for those wishing to try with little experience, clans that don't do primals, schedules that don't align with devs, or just need a refresh with no hassle. Great training ground for noobs and excellent chance to see tracking/wc skills of other real ee clans. Also good for LB or high bfa players that dont want the drama of round warring and like their huge bfa/bfe.

2. Im not sure what to do about current clan war situation. Maybe change the payout/&range in round wars. This has been suggested numerous times . Maybe this is something thats hard for devs to do? But it would seem that could solve round wars. But im at a loss gl with ideas enjoy reading them

3. Maybe install Tiers for Round Wars or let them go extinct as did the Dodo bird. Anything beats the wasted war slot as it currently stands.

4. Challenge:

What does Round War actually provide to who n what exactly?

I see zilch nada zero n less than nothing tbh

5. Want war 16 round?

Only ssh/sh lb and 1 big ps1 wall me

6. In another thread i suggested a war merc sign up board. Saves recruiting from threads n hunting wc. Other choice is ppl start their own war clan n build up accordingly. Too many ppl already in wc r spurned n ignored as is. Cattle calls for war clans only goes so far.

7. Lol I walled all the ssh I know...

8. Well the exclusivity u ask for is the problem that Round War clans face n created all by themselves. Nobody else is to blame.
    Round Wars r what they r n there is not much interest in them for ppl to enter or support.

9. PREDICTION: starting @9pm PDT all of KaW will be in EB button smashing mode. Enjoy

10. Exploit is way better then dealing with moles n cc being spam

Support

11. War Clans can control who wars...
    IWars r what they r atm
    Round Wars ..Country Club members only

12. Incorporate Clan Skills (Active or Passive). This may promote clan loyalty. These skills can only be used in EE wars. To buy/acquire these skills, MITH can be used or a different kind of "token".

13. IT IS NOT PS1 IT IS HANSEL WHAT ARE YOU

14. PS1 is the accepted term for PS n 1 attack
    Hansels for all builds with >75% spy with towers not included. PS all spy.

15. I won my war and got EE lvl 4 yay for war noobs

16. Add better rewards, people get discouraged for collecting thousands upon thousands of mith. Especially some starting out, growing and grinding for builds is tough as is.

Add in better incentive, with the rumor of new lands, add in building tokens for people still working on hf or even the hl.

There needs to be more then ee and mith eq to wars.

17. The post that killed forums for 20 minutes. Gg.

18. A little out there, but I think there should be an extra mith reward when you win a war without being koed once nothing crazy; 15-25 mith extra

19. Obviously Redstar's alt

20. Wont hit me