Breathe Life into EE Wars...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Dec 10, 2014.

1. 1. Bring back more wars in 1 day

2. Maybe a promo that gives incentive to losers too just for trying. Just a way to promote wars, but then winning has a much larger incentive.

2. Fix ee from the ground up.
    I will fully support attempts to redo the warring.

Give better rewards. Give out more mith. How about a kaw lottery system. Casting woc gives you a number... for each war you cast you receive another number. At the end of each week devs draw a lottery winner that can be awarded prizes.

Prizes / rewards - Gold (500b to 3T) would be an enticing reward. Sods - drop a couple sod instead. Or even rare fully enchanted equipment. Only 1 person can win, so would be a cool and unique prize.

If devs won't revamp ee at least add a cool prize reward system.

3. Perhaps build tokens for winning x amount of wars ^

4. Support. Always wanted some type of lottery or something in this game.

5. Perhaps mith payout for system wars maybe something to think about

6. It would encourage war clans to be just that
    There is always the constant events n promos that detract from the war movement to overcome.
    EB's r much too prevalent n wars r not given enough attention.

7. I'm the only one trying to roster for wars. Tangra is too scared to come and war against us CUZ we beat them every time.

8. Ur not alone Grasshoppah

Keep on Truckin n tryin

9. Shut up

10. EE war diehards aside there is no real incentive to war. KaW on its current path has warriors getting tired of speaking out with no real improvements coming from it. An unhealthy state of indifference n lack of faith is becoming more n more evident.

What does ATA have planned for war?

Where does war actually rank as a priority?

Too much to ask for a War agenda be posted for ppl to look forward to n plan for?

Does the PvE community really require so much attention n resources?

Why has the gap between warring n eb gotten so vast?

ATA needs to discuss openly n focus more on the ppl who play this game to war. PvE will not suffer in the least as those ppl will go about their gaming as usual. All PvE ppl know eb's r there tomorrow n the inevitable event/promo.
    War Clans have what to look forward to?
    The SAGA of the forever mystery continues...
    Coming to a theatre near U

11. How does one get 750-1000 mith?

12. Well if preseason wars it takes quite awhile.
    For me it would take about 30 wins n no losses for 750 mith n about 40 for 1000 mith.

Add to that more wins to enchant said EQ.

13. War system need overall, it takes 3 hours to war for one, 1 opt in, 2 drop into clan, 3 war. Most cannot do that. I mentioned multi clan EB in past where you can compete against another clan, can use pinning and other tacks to help win. Away from that maybe 6hour war, where you get two to four ward spells that will let you be DTW for 30mins, hence allow the casual player a chance to play. You'll have your six hour die hards but others could setup a timing system, ward wears off in 2mins, OK I have fours target, DTW, DTW, full unload nice, I'll hit from DTW a little, re ward and drive someone to soccer, 2mins to ward wearing off (rpt above). It a thought...just saying

14. When does S5 start?

15. Well if 1hr war is too much then war is doomed.

16. Devs shortened the war from 4 hours to 1 this only created SKO and wave tactics though
    Secondly I have no idea how some people get so much mith so fast
    3rd devs just need to revamp the entire EE wars it's called kingdoms at WAR :eek: Atleast have some war aspect please

17. Well 1st off ppl complaining about duration r not much interested in wars IMO
    2nd up is assassins get no mith rewards. It was changed to discourage old school turtle wars. Back in the day all u did was self pin the entire time. Try ASW 3 when 3-8hrs wars were mostly turtling or use BFA n hardly do much if preoccupied.

18. The point it's 3hours, Do it like ever other game have a que, 10 man roster one 20ppl show up war! If not individual you can stack a team together. Maybe some days winners advance for something more, make it quick an easy

19. Indi Wars is drop in last minute. The few ppl who do the work have an SS to do n both WC n Tracker do the most work. Everyone else usually freeloads. So its 2hrs of time for 1hr of war for most ppl. 2 full hours for the few. Usually roll call has all sorts of ppl showing up late.
    As for War clans much more time n work is needed. War clans do not Q up. Its a selection process not IWars

20. Personal, rule should be if you have a clan you war, mandatory weekly war for all, based on rank, watch how fast clans get themselves into shape, stale accts drop and everyone see war system in action. Gotta do something