Brave the Elements!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Appreciate your help in helping New Players, Devs.

Although most of us a downright pissed. Lol

2. I hope this isn't our Christmas gift...

3. It only took a few hours for another promo. A no eq promo at that. WoW great job devs!

4. ^*reads complaints about too frequent equip*

*reads complaints about not enough elements*

*looks at success of SMASH's frequent, short term, low reward events*

*looks at HTE not dropping every item you need*

5. Yes HTE splitt a lot of people clan hunting... Now with events got worse.. Lo loyalty

6. I'm aiming for the 1.75k for aqua and inferno!
    300 inferno/aqua. Why thank you. :)

If an event *forces* someone to be disloyal to their clan, maybe they weren't loyal to begin with?

7. LOOK GUYS. HURRY COME SEE.....I found a dev account 

8. But really whats w complaining. I usually complain too but nothing wrong with this event. Single drop rewards. Plus hte does not give both so no real advantage(wish it did though lol)

I usually agree but cmon this event is fair n good

Also devs thx for no achievments this time. Wouldnt b able to get golds so no

Some of u people just like to complain lol

9. 4000 each is my aim. 575 a day seems simple enough (of each).

10. How is descriminating against players in OSW fair and good? As I have said, there is no reason they can't add drops to pvp hits too.

11. Stop these continual events & get back to warring !

12. This doesn't happen often Rio, but I really have to disagree this time. Your clan runs b2b HTE to ug and fund. There is no reason at all you wouldn't get any of the rewards.
    And that goes for a lot of osw clans I think....

13. It doesn't happen cos in usually right Bart lol.

My clan may run hte a lot, but it's not usually b2b. Regardless, it's not the point, if they updated the amount you can earn from pvp AND made event items drop from it(which we know they have the ability to do) then ALOT more people would run bars on strips, more bars = more money for devs. Forcing people to participate in a style of play they may not like, just to compete and keep up, is just bad business sense.

14. PvP events pay huge plunder already.
    Forcing ppl to eb is hardly a problem.
    F2P pr P2P either way its a choice n the bonuses r there where there were none before outside of EE war. EE has suffered at the cost of the rewards from the multitude of events.

15. If I steal a player, I use twice as many spies as if I assassinate an eb, and make less than half as much.

Yes, pvp blitzes have brilliant plunder. But it's nothing compared to day to day ebs.

16. Should stop going on about ee its like a broken record it's dead get over it.

17. Money grabbing before they pull the plug

18. Dont get mad guys. The devs arent wanting money there are benifiting us. You should be excoted for these events.

19. Nice one, in need of aqua and inferno too. Things are right when it should be...

20. @Rio. The thing w pvp hits dropping items is that its so heavily abused. Dont get me wrong i love osw but pvp event weekends are so stupid. Its just most bc hitting smaller mids. And alliances farming alts. Hell kotfe usually puts an entire clan of target alts for alliance (ik bc I typically search for it n join them in hitting it) so really the pvp r pretty fairy too