Brave the Elements!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 2, 2015.

1. On another note with the fail rate you guys designed this is potentially the most sinister comment you've made.

Well played KaW Comm. Well played!

2. No please dont mention S6, that Season should of ended last month LoL, they are so behind The War Seasons due to this EB events

3. I rather do PvP then these events any day!

4. I disagree with you. Anytime there are additional rewards such as silver bars, crux chests, etc, along with a leaderboard payout it is clearly a money grab. If it was only for aqua and inferno without the leaderboard payout, then sure I would be more supportive. Until then I'll keep updating my 1 star reviews.

5. There is absolutely zero reason drops can't be allocated to pvp hits too. Other than the devs just don't want us to pvp.

Probably because players sometimes quit over it.

6. You do realize there will come newer, shinier equip with better stats than your maxed equip, right? Probably sooner than you think.

The real benefit is all the crux chests and silver bars being pumped into the system.... something's happening....

7. @Smith,
    If it was only an inferno/aqua reward event, we'd still have players like you complaining over free stuff.

Sadly that's human nature for you, nag and complain regardless. :lol:

8. Support! Aqua and inferno is always needed. That mage is drunk I think. Please drug test the mage kaw_comm, seriously his work is mediocre at best!

9. I've been needing inferno for a while tbh and here it is its great thanks devs.

10. My rating has always been 5 stars if you want a game to get better and more people to join so it doesn't die rating it 1 star isnt a clever thing to do but carry on good day.

11. Much better event. Stuff like Aqua/inferno or just silver bars is kind of fine for events. No more equipment, if there is space it out by a month or two at least. This is a step forward.

12. Last event I actually tried. Unusual for me as most people probably know.
    Reward levels were more sensible to attain from only a 3 day event and no harm done during Black Friday sale.

I'm sure people may have noticed a request for quarterly main events, Achem devs 

But as for this one.
    Nothing to go crazy over. It's just a total plus for usual gameplay no pressure to get crazy chasing huge rewards. Just extra items needed for enchants.
    Nice change an event where my usual style of ignoring event will get my something I really need. :)
    Next event pvp would be awesome.
    Then another surprise with killing evil Santa 

13. Actually since you seem to be an all knowing mind reading genius, tell me the winning lottery numbers. Wait... You're none of those things. I don't generally complain, but three events within a month is beyond pathetic. Especially when there are tiered rewards in a leaderboard fashion. So instead of making assumptions think outside the box. It is the big picture I look at, not the little postage stamp of time like this sad event.

14. @devs
    You go good ideas, But need to updated The drop rewards for current EB, instead of Bronze bars put Silver bars. Need to remove some old equip and put old EvEnt equip.. Or increase The Stats of The current EB equip/ S1,S2,S3 ones... The game needs to be updated correctly sobre people Grow from War beast to Spovarek with The aid of upgrades from current EB... You created a big CS different with opening NEW Lands too soon.. Now is time to fix tht gap, probably allowing New regards in current EB.. Also game has been laggin too bad Due to this EvEnt after EvEnt , keep The good work!

15. Everyone will complain so I'll say it for all of us.
    It's nice to see a new type of event that isn't a huge money grabber.

16. Walking and texting.. Not good if you hit a line post.. Cheers

17. I need b2b aqua hte. Hmu, kaw.

18. This sums up how kaw has become. Event after event for every penny the debts can squeeze out of this game.

19. Please add steel / cloth drops to hte permanently ! Thx.