Brave the Elements!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Does that mean that there is two prizes? Or that we choose the one prize based on which token has a greater quantity?

2. You'll be rewarded on your progress in both paths. Provided you reach at least the first tier of rewards.

3. Two different prizes. One for each path.

4. I love the inferno but aqua really.lol. all kidding aside doing a great job guys &gals

5. So that means we can win both tiers and collect each prize same time? Thx

6. I have an abundance of inferno.

7. PS Gold and Token Reward is double compare attack build... not fair...

8. Who cares? Inferno,Aqua AND SB for doing wht most of U are doing already.At least theres not the mindless hunt for 4 items element this time

9. but ps gets like half the gold.

10. I'm a triangular prism

11. Thank you devs for the event. With all the equipment events its hard to enchant all the equipment when it costs so much and fails. I hope u Will do this event again. Please run this event after every 2 equipment events.

12. This event is better than the last ones that have been tearin up my clan. Its getting harder to build up members it seems. It does give us something to chat about in cc. I think there should be a war event simalar. The only problem i have with the eq is that the eq has canceled out my mains war eq that i spent so much effort to get. The war eq should be the superior eq by far

13. I like this event being hansel makes it hard to hit without bfe on asod and lotl. I hope the stuff i get allows me to max my equipment

14. Up ur att BFA to hit better

15. That's wird ????????????????

16. Thank you for fixing that battle cry button slot. Thank you for covering the annoying face of the eb monster ;) (my nephew is not scared of my phone anymore)

17. So is it 2 prizes or 1?? So confused hahah

18. 2
    One on each side :0

19. Yes I agree , we need this again , thanks Devs 