Brave the Elements!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 2, 2015.

1. That dang snake is still in my boot.

2. Ninja: support

3. Please add steel / cloth drop to hte ! Thanks!

Ps. Naw to this even

4. ps. do asof

5. This is like the third post you've said this, just on this thread. Boo hoo HTE doesn't drop every single thing in KaW. Would you like scrolls too? How about equip from every other event tier? Maybe xtals and nobs too?

I understand you pay to play. But that doesn't mean you should get everything handed to you on a silver platter. Hit TSG or whatever else drops banner materials like the rest of the players. Otherwise spend a little more and get a banner from events.

6. What type of eb is this 

8. Woah guys. Here's a thought! How about everytime HTE is completed, everyone in the whole clan gets a new seal?

-.-

9. And a build token

10. Do we get oth of rewards aqua an infenro

11. The tokens seen pretty easy to obtain so far and you get rewards from both events according to description, seems o be a nice event tho rotwb drops to little tokens, not worth getting the horn when other ebs give way more tokens

12. Finally a good event and something different. And finally an Event where hte and rotw are not so far beyond anything. 

13. Hit eb or hit another account, eb drops tokens... accounts do not. I see your point.
    On the other hand, if you PvP a lot, you won't get those new equip all the time. So you won't need that much mage to enchant them lol

14. Bart... The normal events have pvp blitzes, which mean you can get the top (UN-ranked) tier without ebs.

My point is it's entirely unfair to force people into a specific type of play.

I am aware you don't HAVE to play events, however people that argue that seem to forget that of you don't, you're going to be down 100's of millions in stats from BFE.

THAT is why you are FORCED to have to do events.

15. And the bars, Rio. Puts you a couple hundred bil behind in UGs too if you don't participate. :( Considering the amount of promos lately, it can leave you behind.

16. I know Rio. I as well think it's unfair to gain more from being an eb fairy (like me) then from the PvP side of this game. Won't ever change tho.... which is a shame.

17. Go hansel

18. PvP is being left behind. I'll admit I don't do it much, but the times I've had the chance to engage in some PvP it has been fun :) It's a shame this part of the game is getting left behind. Unfortunately, devs make a lot more money from ebs and running promos than they do from PvP. However, this is because they are not putting in nearly as much effort (well, for lack of a better word) into the PvP side of the game. If they did that, it could earn them money also and they'd be catering to both people who choose to hit ebs and those who choose PvP. There's no incentive to join PvP. I know some say if you wanna PvP, there's nothing stopping you. In one way this is true. However, as Rio and others have stated - you lose out on BFE and chance for UGing with bars etc. if you leave ebs and promos behind. Now if devs were to incentivize PvP and have it drop things like aqua, inferno, bronze bars and silver bars (just thinking of a few possible ideas) people would be a lot more inclined to engage in some PvP. I don't PvP enough to say what is or isn't needed. But just from my observations, if they were to provide more incentives; people would engage more. And it would also give them the chance to make some money too. From both sides of the game.

I know there are PvP events, but I'm talking about PvP all around. Not just events.

19. Will the prolific plunderers from the aqua and inferno portions stack when we get our rewards?

20. they will.