Brave the Elements!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 2, 2015.

1. How can it possibly be classed as 'abuse' if it gives the exact same result as hitting ebs?

Yes, many osw clans have bigs that open to family, however most of the time it's finding other people to hit

2. Damn sql error.

You can't call it abuse unless it's in a pvp blitz, if the rewards were the same as hitting ebs, it's not an abuse, it's just pvp, with the deserved rewards that people who choose to hit ebs only get.

If someone could give me a solid reason why pvp shouldn't have event drops, I'm open to it.

3. Gotta agree with him here, it basically just eb's apart from the possible stray hits you recieve 99% of kaw is posting wc looking for open ps  maybe try hitting others

4. Nice to be able to get free inferno for upgrading just by doing what I normally do. Thanks Devs! Very nice!!!

5. Could you have the drops from aSoF and LotL be more equal, relative to SS/TS/TSG/AFF, for the time/hits needed to do them please.

6. Just to add to the open ps debate. Many still spend crazy on xtals to achieve their targets even when hitting a ps.
    Those who farm alts just cost their alts equal chance to earn from events.
    It's going to happen whatever.
    Hitting anything is pretty equal these days.
    Ebs zero risk. Pvp a risk. Alts and opens as already stated its the random inc that people get on top.
    Pvp doesn't pay anywhere near the same as hte and if people are still xtalling to earn. Who really cares in the days of events.
    Either way people will pay for decent equip when it's on offer. And accept the freebies when when they don't want to chase rewards.

7. Thanks, devs I need this!

8. Please tell me the inferno n aqua rewards will stack, otherwise we will be cheated

9. You guys got to give a little more rewards , like give more , theses numbers don't match up , waste of time almost . Mostly on wars , why so cheap on mith 

10. There's a snake in my boot!!!!:)

11. So if I end up with decent reward teirs for both aqua and inferno, do I receive both prizes? Or no.

12. Go war and ignore event y dnt need 2 particpitate

13. Pretty sure you do get both :)

14. Kaw will this event type get repeated ? The no equip just aqua or inferno events I mean. Would help with setting goals for this event

15. So do we have to choose from one of those or do we get both prizes?

16. This collecting thing is pretty cool considering that you can sell the silver to get money it's pretty worth it

17. This event was needed for me at least I needed the Aqua and the inferno thanks so much devs 