Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Silver bars are less cause it's an element event...last time there were none...

2. inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno inferno

3. Silver bars are not as plentiful as the last Few events and no equipment. Why waste an xtal on those pitiful prizes. Oh and can we get some different warring times? Maybe bring back chaos wars

4. Yo Kaw Community/Devs. Since you are clearly here, listening, watching and incredibly replying to some posts, how about you reply to my forum post about new Pots. Would be good to hear what you think. Thx

5. Its funny that you did not make this event the same as the previous aqua/inferno one. This event is making devs greedy as hte and rotw always drop however the other ebs are daily finds for drops. Shame its not like the last one when people had to choose the type of rotw or hte they wanted tokens for. After all they are still locked ebs on the list or did you upset to many hte clans that way

6. I presume it's just to get some extra cruxes, at least it's a chill event. Calm down lol

7. And....... What for new players.. Have you see what you often to those who are starting out.. Zip nothing. Do not worry I will along with us other clans who help those new ones to enjoy the game without any help from the devs yet again!!! Where is the super dislike button

8. War 8 only two clan casted, haven't seen such a poor response for wars during last couple of events, "NO SPECIAL REWARDS FOR WAR" are the reason behind it, you all want peeps to waste 3-4hours every war for those tokens which gonna drop inferno/aqua? Lmao

9. He is indirectly saying you to spend 2x. LOL

10. Not everyone has excess inferno and who cares if they run it as an event since you play as normal and get free stuff just for playing.

11. Devs, you'll see many us relaxing for this event. War rewards poor, event no equipment, little silver, etc. No where not going to wastep seals or spend gold on tokens. Your not getting the $$ ypu thought on this one.

12. I think that's the point. Give people a break and let the people who really need Aqua/inferno grind it out

13. Sweet I need more elements only have 3k each, really though I agree it gives it a little break I won't be losing sleep on this one will still get some cool rewards.

14. Did you bother reading the thread comments? Quite a few people care.

15. Does asof drop items if it is started before eb change and ends after eb change?

16. As per KAW, no. You must finish the EB before noon PST for the drops -- unless that same EB happens to drop again after the change.

17. The folks complaining about too many events and the folks complaining about too low rewards should get together to form a club and we'll have a contest about what to name it.

18. ITS STILL FREE STUFF. Unbelievable how ungrateful some peeps can be. As Troll says let those who really need Aqua and inferno go for it. Now about my other post Devs 

19. To those complaining about this not being for new players... Regular hauntings paying about the same in drops as hte.

All can benefit.

20. What happens if you sell the "drops"? Does that effect the Aqua/inferno tokens that you've already won? Or do you simply get some gold back?