Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Right, we need another EB to completely destroy war part of the game

2. So, what do we rotate with tfo and the haunting then? A guessing-game event? woah!

3. Saying AsoF and LotL are the same for game play is utter stupidity,does anyone in ATA even play their own game I very much doubt it.You want players to grow but then bring out garbage events like this one taking a 33% cut in payout on the chance AsoF will drop anything.
    Release the new Sveruganti eb for the ppl who actually want to grow which I thought you actually wanted ppl to do.All you are doing is frustrating the players and driving more away from the game.

4. Another event??? Nooooooo!!! ASOF and LOTL are the same? They are different tier? Ridiculous event! 20k items for 350 silver bars? Cheap skates could have given more bars!

5. Keep in mind that there are two reward paths, and that you can earn rewards from both. Because of this it is possible to double up your total rewards at the end!

6. @kaw

Not when HTE drops 40 per full unload...

Also. Why have the larger epic battle drop way more than the smaller epics? Doesn't seem fair that the smaller players, the ones that tend to need more Aqua and inferno, need to work much much harder to reach their goals.

7. Smaller epics run faster, you should be able to keep up. And why should some one with a year playing make as much as some one with 3+? And if you are that old of a player... Then you have probably chosen to limit your build rate. Don't blame or complain to Devs about that one.

8. Kaw getting OLD..stop spending your $$ then Dev will increase the rewards

9. I vote for a weekend buying strike throughout KAW.

11. You're correct!!!! This system is not very helpful for the kawmmunity because of this reason. It works for Pimd, but with long ass ebs, that might not finish in time, dammit!!!! Not very good, :|.

12. I wanna jump on the dev hate wagon but the ability to choose which path you want is pretty cool, the fact that ebs change up makes people have to work together and makes it less of a mindless grind and a little more of an intellectual chase.
    And it's so cool that you can buy either the aqua or inferno pieces!
    So the devs are trying new things and I like the way they are going.

Remember a few months ago everyone was whining for more aqua/inferno! ;)

13. Yes before they corrected the issue and it's no longer needed. Which is why this was well received then and not now.

14. I personally could use some inferno. But not everyone does, which is why many are upset. You don't have to partake in the event you can just pretend there is no event. :)

15. So cotd, and haunt are both dropping tokens. Does this mean that 2 in each series are dropping them. Or is literally random what drops and how many ebs in the series drop them.

16. Payment so low .... silver bar also so few .....

17. Loved the new concept!