Boycott Time Trials

Discussion in 'Wars' started by spookyrobbie, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Anyone notice we are the greedy ones? We keep asking for more more more but it also has to be free in our eyes. If that's not greed then that means ata definatly isn't money hungry thus creating a paradox.

2. You know i have the saying " no one is forcing you to play"! It's a stupid remark, if you have years and years invested in this game for what it was before all the hunts, ee, now time trials! What we are suppose to just quit and let all you noob hunters rule kaw?
    Jack

3. Horseman - You can play the game however you like.

4. No one is asking all you guys to buy Xtals :lol: lmfao. Some of you guys are just ridiculous...

5. Time trials are fine, just don't try to increase profit and encourage the LB EB fairies...

6. no support

7. Anyone else notice that a few of the people supporting this boycott have plunder bonus spells themselves?

8. I used no purchases during the trials. Didn't even burn an xtal

9. Let's stop and think about what the devs are doing compared to a regular business. Look at how businesses lower prices on certain items. You think they do that for the consumer? No. If the price is low, they will sell more. That's just they're business plan. This app is a business for the devs. These events help them make more money. No one is making you buy that cheaper item, just like no one made you participate. These events are a win/win situation. We get shiny little badges and plunder bonuses, compared to buying a cheaper item, while the devs, like business owners, get their money by giving us these event. Without the money, this app wouldn't exist. You don't like? Quit. It IS as simple as that. You decided to play in the first place. You act like it's something new that the devs are trying to make money by spicing things up a bit.

10. 96 crystals on reckoning to get 6 % plunder boost seems legit.

Defo wouldn't be more cost effective to just blitz them on b2b hte.

Wait... I see what you did there devs. Nice cover :p

11. So what you are saying is no one read my comment on the Devs thread that explains the exact reasoning on why it is bad. It is not arguable, so I do not see how people still have comments against our complaints. It is facts Devs have stated in the past that they are going against. Technically the developers are liars and it is proven through a real interview. Please do research before trying to defend the developers.

12. No support quit crying

13. Crying ? Go play tap tap or larp larp sweetheart

14. Support. I won't hit any time trial eb until the devs come up with a solution to help the smalls catch up on us.

15. My full support. I boycotted making any purchases in this game when they started with these bull crap events. And I will continue to do so till they get their nuts back in place, provided they have any.

16. Spyro "smalls" don't really need help catching up anymore. I've been active on this account for less than 80 days and I'm already starting to grow to a considerable size

17. Every time I read a thread like this I just laugh... Nothing in life is fair... Whoever has the money usually comes out on top.

The greed issue is just stupid... It is human nature to want things. The devs want more money and the players want more free things...

No one forces you to do anything -- it your choice to spend your paycheck on this game... Don't whine about other choosing to waste their money

TL:DR -- go read it...

18. Wow. This is funny 

19. I've already E-Mailed then to "suggest" that they stop all this. But I got poxy reply of the following

We want all your money and don't care about our customers - basically what I got back (I between the lines).