Bought a Car

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JJWall, Dec 24, 2015.

1. You've been playing GTA drunk again, haven't you?

2. Support

3. This thread is making me nostalgic...

I remember my first car. A '96 Accord with a 4 cylinder VTEC, that variable timing was a breakthrough giving great gas mileage when you're cruising but power comparable to a v6 when you floored it. We had some great memories.

In fact I became a man in this very same vehicle. Her name was Cindy, she was a 3rd year med student. She was struggling with cash. So she offered to give me a discount gender swap operation, we did the procedure in the back of my accord...

Ahh the memories.

4. Never, ever kaw and drive.

5. Good point Zoltan. Brings back my hand me down 78 Volkswagon diesel Rabbit. 35-40 mpg and with 5% wrap around tint, was the perfect clam bake vehicle. With the amount I saved on gas, more for grass.
    But moving on to car #2, a 1987 Honda CRX HF model, that car could do a circle in a skinny 2 way street easily. Liked it was a high fuel economy car also, but could kick it up to 121mph before the governor kicked in at 122.
    Ahhhh, driving at a young age is awesome. Embrace it when you feel invincible!

6. What model?

7. Remember to walk it once a day, you dont want it to rust

8. You get extra horsepower when u add sugar to your gas tank.

9. You have only been driving for a year then bought a brand new car?  yes u should be very worried about crashing it and putting dents in it common for new drivers 

10. I'd be sad too, having bills suck.

11. +1

12. For Pete's sake, use your goddamn turn signals.

13. If your in the left lane and I pass you on the right you are an idiot. Oh and don't forget to keep your blinker fluid full. You want them to stay lubercated!!

14. don't kaw n drive.

15. Dont leave the keys in it, and if you cut me off ill freaking rage on you.

16. Toyota? 15k? Your mad.

17. Toyota's are amazing vehicles.

18. I beg to differ. Maybe the cars are. But making one of their trucks work is nigh impossible.

19. I think you should stick to cars if you can't make a Toyota truck work.

Not only does my tundra work,but I havnt pulled up to a truck yet that could keep up.

Side note. I havnt tested it against a raptor or srt10 yet

20. 15k down payment? ...dude, you should have bought a Benz. If your gonna wreck your 1st car at least do it w/ some class 