Booby-Traps

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by II_roni_II, Nov 8, 2014.

1. carnage i dont crystal . im pretty cheap playing this game. carnage is showing jealousy haha

2. Continue being delusional.

NO SUPPORT

3. Ask around :| Many who know me can tell you I have.

4. jenni unable to name any clans because i doubt you did looking at your jennifer account. go ask dragons elite what i did to them for 6months + .

5. Dont be foolish Roni. I don't care to look at old forums to see who I farmed and disbanded.

6. Go ask the old P3 farming clan about what I did to them for a year! Oh wait.....I terrorized em till disband :D

7. youd be able to remember all the names .i do

8. This is why people with Down syndrome dont run the world.

Or come up with good ideas.

9. It's not actually a terrible idea at its core. There could be different traps for different action types. I wouldn't have some random number trigger like once you're attacked 2k times boom something happens. And especially not a twelve hour lock out, that's just asinine. However, I feel like if team troll and roni continue their collaboration they will come with a suitable new addition to the game. #teamtrolni

10. Must not be a lot then :D

11. Rather dissapointed that this wasnt a sexy gif thread

12. It's up to you to morph the world into what you want it to be! If you want this to be a sexy-gif thread, start the trend and others might follow.

13. Lol...Dragons Elite...I know quiet a few peeps in that clan during that time, and their story about what you think you did and what actually happened are quiet different

14. :D

15. Fear the almighty Macaroni!!

16. Boobie trap

17. That works.

In love with that stare.

18. anybody can go ask bobdole what i did hes the owner .ellaburg is just a oddball from easy's retreat clan who write sick ****** comments on my wall so he got silenced.then hr did another account named after me so he could try talk to me.that account he was made to change names by support for being a weirdo . his only link is his owner was in d.e . onesy even knows the story he was in dragons elite also and quoted it back to me .

19. thankyou yup