Booby-Traps

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by II_roni_II, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Oh no he ain't using your useless name for anything Ronald and he's back maybe becase his friends missed him and asked him to come back ever think of that proabably not. As for this thread of yours it sucks big time not even worth reading heck I didn't get very far before I stopped. So go back to your hole and shh

2. Sorry I don't speak looney.

English please

3. just sent troll the screenshots

4. Agreed post them here

5. I'll post them. I haven't read the thread past page 2, so I have no idea what the debates about....

***no idea what these are about, don't shoot the messager lol***

6. This is a troll right?

7. Lol that was over me leaving iG you noob Roni, not over HoL being ousted from the family 

8. There's bypasses in those pics lol

9. I love how you try to make a fool of me and just make yourself look stupid. That was over the fact I wasn't happy with the lack if powers I received and so I left, I didn't want to stay and didn't see the point in staying.

No worries troll. You did nothing.

10. shadows yesterday i sayd to you show kaw that you can exist n shine without needing other peoples input and words for you to play on . i sayd do your own thread and lets see how creative you are. i never intended to do the game thread but then i got the ideas and thought itd give it a new dimension and edge. you are still without nothing of your own to prove your worth .all you do still is re phraze my words . you fail to exist without other peoples input .that is evident

11. Lol I kinda thought it was a cool but unlikely idea

12. I just noticed too, didn't read the cursive. Mod please delete them. Can't edit anymore annoyingly enough.

13. Go back to school 

14. thankyou ty

15. they dropped you from the alliance . keep up with your twist of words to try save yourself from looking the liar

16. No they didn't. It wasn't an alliance. HoL became iG Systems. It then merged into iG Systems and I then left when I did not receive enough powers.

Please stop trying to make yourself seem correct a the time Roni when you know you are just flailing round anything you can get your hands on to lobby yourself.

17. I'm sorry I don't recycle the same phrases over and over like you do. At least my mind doesn't print out the same old insults and crap yours does. Please roni, show some intelligence for once in your life. I can at least think without any labor like you do. I don't care what I am on this game, it's a game. I think it's hilarious you think you're worth something. Roni dearest, I've been playing KaW longer than you, and I'm pretty sure I've done more than flap my fat mouth like you have, sweetie.
    Better to look stupid and make people think you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Unfortunately you opened your mouth, and from it was birthed garbled English, repetitive insults and and full proof that you should be in a corner with a straight jacket on.
    -Love,
    Shadows (CV, Imp)

18. How the hell is anyone supposed to read this? Run on sentences, no capitals, ew ew ew!

19. straight up facts shadows you havent accieved nothing in all the time you played kaw. on your past account your still unknown and on your return you havent accieved nothing .so it doesnt matter you played only a few months or if you played since kaw began .in the kaw time capsule many years from now you will just be a distant memory not a kaw legend .because to do that you need accomplice something that singles you out from all the rest.