Bonuses for Game Completions Revisted!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Chaos, Mar 4, 2015.

1. And that suggestion would be for new reset equip. And that discontinued reset equip would remain exclusive

2. I like this, however since it's too easy to reset clear the low lands, Id suggest new equipment be available for highland resets

3. Highland would be alright - hoarfrost is too high, I'd suggest. Making up those trillions might be easier in practice than old LC resets but it's an awful long grind that isn't really suited to resets.

4. This idea is not the best as it would exclude those who are already hf or Abyss build complete.
    Such high boost equipment should not be only available for just a few, just because I joined KaW to late (April 2013) or got to big to reset.

Again, reset equipment should be available for purchase with nobility only, same as propack at a very high price. Forget about mithril

5. worried about incoming Chaos??

6. No more pro packs?

7. Highland resets too easy. A person can be HLLC in an hour or two. Hardly a fair comparison to previous LC resets of old. Seems like op and Tr. just want a free handout

8. Free? They should cost like 5,000 nobility points each.. No free handouts desired here

9. There are always people with too much many to spend - that goes against the ethos of working for the bonus.

No support for more paid bonuses - especially if they're meant to be equal to reset bonus.

10. Support ;)
    Leaving the previous reset bonus exclusive, new HLLC reset Bonuses.

11. At the time i learned of reset EQ my build was too far gone as in big n i accepted that.

FPBO when created was a spy clan n as a major part of our clan strategy requested all new or smaller kingdoms do all 4 resets n attain the reset EQ. We as a clan helped all those that opted to do so n volleyed out their gold then re-volleyed their kingdoms to 8-10t. We put aside cs growth as a clan to help everyone from the smallest ppl up. Sacrifice by all for the gain for all was our reason. Our clan treated all as equals not how big or old a kingdom was.

If new reset type perm EQ is introduced it better not be easily attained or given away. If it is it will mock all the time n sacrifice all others have already done to attain the 4 previous reset EQ n its 8% across the board. I personally as an owner n leader was proud of all our ppl stepping up unselfishly at their time n cost of growing to help their clannies. I was no longer a leader when a clan was full of leaders n was honoured to be a part of those days when we were FPBO. Ty to all of u old clanmates still around n enjoy KaW as u will.

12. People who dont have stuff want stuff.

People who have stuff dont want other people to have stuff.

Always the way.

13. U cannot be serious 
    Petty jealousy? Envy?

I say this to u....
    Earn it like others do n enjoy it

That is rational n understandable n fair

14. Actually read the arguments.

15. Exactly..healthy debate of both sides is always the way

16. :D

I didnt give an opinion either way but your response speaks volumes.

17. The reset bonuses should not be available to buy. Just like the summer wars equip should not be available to buy. If the devs want to give the community a chance to get the bonuses, then they should realize a couple things.

1) Resetting not only takes away all equips but also all event equipment. So all that hard work grinding on HTE or PvP, gone.
    2) Getting the bonuses was a challenge, and an accomplishment to those who stepped up. And yes, most of us are going to be more than a little salty if they hand them out.

I wish I had more ideas that I could add, but for the moment that is all.

If the devs want to give the community a chance to get some big % bonuses, then those new bonuses should also be available to those who have the reset gear. And the new way, should NOT be by resetting.

18. Lmao I did. It boils down to ppl not having the bonus wanting it, and those who already have it not wanting people to have a way of getting it.

This attitude prevails throughout kaw whenever the devs do anything.

Prevalent in life too.

19. Is it your fault that you missed it or weren't around whilst reset bonuses were on? No. But that is unfortunately the way it is.

New bonuses become available every now and then - like limited time event equipment. People can't get most of that now, so why should it be any different for reset items?

20. People have reasons for those thoughts. Read and get involved actively or stop posting thoughtless comments.