Bonuses for Game Completions Revisted!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Chaos, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Make players trade in Lvl10 Gold-Plated Greaves to get one of the reset bonuses. lol

2. Refferring to the Blue Orb and Dwarven Helmet? Yes, those were also other secret bonuses earned through in-app purchases back then.

Exclusive too, but too bad there that underpowered! LOL Alas, these reset bonuses are easily exploitable to those who have them, the percentages are even higher then the achievements bonuses. That is unfair. :p

3. I don't understand why they can't bring the reset bonuses back. They were able to bring in the bonus ally limit from resetting.

4. This is a good point.

I indicated in the opening page, their reasons for removing them.

TLDR
    They felt it was too easy to earn them, alas with the current challenge of 100 lands, it seems justified to reimplement them as bonuses for completing a set of 25 each region.

5. Typo at the beginning of the second paragraph.

6. Done, thank you! :eek: :)

7. It's not unfair, it's a perk they get for being on KaW a longer time.

8. That may be true, but it should still be available for people who just recently found out about this game. And jut because you were around longer, doesn't mean you actually deserve better things.

9. I love it!

10. Chaos, what have you been smoking?

Getting an item for a land completion is no where as near as hard as completing a reset. Not even close. It is not we resetter's fault that you and others didn't have the McNuggets to reset when you had the chance. Why should you now be given something you didn't earn?

Perhaps reset bonuses were a dumb idea to begin with, however we cannot simply ignore that many players did work hard to complete their 4 resets and they should be handsomely compensated if they are reintroduced in the manner you are speaking. Resetter's lost gold, months of playtime, and surrendered their LB status to reset; they are entitled to their 8% bonus. How does nobbing to the top without any loss equal the work that we put in?

The panzies who didn't reset already got the right to extra Ally slots, no more is needed.

11. Hflc would be the equivalent. I'd reset for le bonus

12. If they didn't bring in the abysmal lands and instead reintroduced the reset option then the money would have the potential to dissipate in the economy and help smaller players with allies. Now we have the abysmal lands and their buildings being exorbitantly priced for the purpose of governing the gold out so it is what it is the resets will probably remain in the past.

13. Let's look at a few facts. LL = 12B
    To do this back in the day from scratch was challenging, but nothing too hard.
    It only took you to have a buddy to volley transfer gold to you to boost you up.

Now we have 2T HL, 5T HF, and lastly 26T Abyss. How can you say it was definately harder then.

The reset bonuses were intended to be a milestone and reward in completing the game. Sadly they were removed because the developers themselves ackowledged that they were too easy to earn.

Now, 3 years later these LL reset equipments pose the biggest imbalance. Achievements themselves don't offer
    those stats. Some achievements themselves demand half a million actions to earn, and you are telling me 4 LL resets
    is equivalent to those stat boosts? Fact of the matter is, reset bonuses should be brought back for all members of the community.

Those permanent affects weren't victory plates or other rare tournament items, but instead the first free bonuses players could earn on there own merit.

I feel a lot of sentiment, similarly to those who selfishly thought the 50% price cuts were not helpful to community members.

14. When the reset bonuses were introduced, the max stats were much lower than they are now. With the introduction of the abyss, a person with build complete and the old reset bonuses will be far ahead of others. I would appreciate having a chance at getting free stats for putting in time to this game, just like those who were lucky enough to be around at the beginning did.

15. This is exactly why I did the resets back in 2010. It's because I knew as the game grew over the years it would be a great advantage. I wouldn't have done it if I knew down the road some LB nobber could get it removed by whining in the forums and to the devs.

What the OP is failing to take into account is that all resetter's sacrificed not only money, but playing time and successful actions. Actions is a HUGE part of the overall LB and is one of the reasons why resetted accounts have a hard time breaking the top 1000 overall.

16. The OP is contradicting himself. In one breath he says he felt it was not worth it to reset in 2010, but in the next breath he is drooling over our stats now.

It's not my fault he couldn't find the courage or lacked the wisdom to reset in 2010, why should I penalized for his mistake?

17. And in the last 3 years, you reaped the perks of having those permanent affects in war to your advantage against everyone. Like your banner says, you are "undefeated in every ASW" you've participated in. They weigh bfa and lb rank, but clearly not hidden perks! :p

Similarly to how those who purchased T5 lvl 1-3 got the benefits for those years before they were price cut. As of the newest land expansion, it's undeniable those bonuses are too strong frog. That equipment was meant for the community, not only a select few for the first 2 years of game release. They were removed because the devs wanted to distribute them again a different way. Be glad you finished.

18. If something needs to be done for the good of the game, the smarter choice would be to remove the bonuses, not give them to people who didn't earn them.

We resetter's should be rewarded HANDSOMELY for our efforts if this is chosen. I'd say 10T per equip earned and 50,000 successful actions per reset. That way those who sacrificed their LB rank for power could be back up higher on the LB after the power is taken away from us.

19. This year, marks Kingdoms at Wars 6th year anniversary. Many 2010 players will earn the powerful 2009 player badge.

I myself will mourn, since I won't get a six year badge - alas I do acknowledge those who played long enough deserve it. Those perks are for loyal members in game who've stood the test of time.

These game completion bonuses are exactly as they sound. For those who completed the game. No-one should be deprived anymore, especially since it's much harder then before to max and explore all lands as is the games purpose.

20. @OP

If you remember back at the end of 2011 or so when the devs brought out equipment slots, they tried to stick the reset bonus equipment into those slots. In short, they tried to water them down, not distribute them to everyone as you tried to quote them as doing. They failed because we resetter's were totally pissed off, and flooded the App Store with zero star ratings.

My point being, the devs often make promises they have no intention of keeping. By actually looking at what they attempted to do (look at primals) it is safe to say they would rather water down/delete bonuses instead of making them more widely available.