Bond Worst Kaw Wc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed473, Feb 8, 2015.

1. To be fair there was a 109mil cs difference. Main reason we lost. We stood no chance..

2. Because all of them were bigger than me and I just fail bombed the tanks

3. ...sigh all 3 are noob-tards

4. OP worst KaW WC

5. I've had bond wc for me a few times, he is far from the best but also far from the worst. He makes mistakes as does everybody but he's still better than most of the wannabe WC's out there.

6. I just failed bombed the tanks ~ op :lol:

7. This is why I hate doing indi.

Where some people can accept it was a bad war, others whom are just as much at fault will blame others for losing the war. Example op.

8. Shut the **** up you fool. No one cares about your prepubescent tantrum. If you think he sucks then maybe you should step up.

9. Woifie, it's not an indi war that he's crying about

10. I would've if I wasn't perm silenced  :lol:

11. Oh then I stand corrected :shock:

I just assumed indi since this is the general butthurt response from someone who lost a indi /).-

12. Leave my thread

13. You too leave my thread

14. I was completely on topic

15. Ah the kick from thread simply because I go against ops opinion. Just so you know you can't be kicking people for no reason. Everyone is on topic, You complaining about a war you lost.

But anyways I've said all I've had to and you didn't even try to say otherwise, thus proving me right. Have fun in your noob rant op :)

16. Ironic considering that you're the worst lol

17. So you have lacked the ability to control yourself enough times to earn a perm silence. Then you state you could have done better but are unable to due to the fact you cant refrain from acting in a manor that results in you perm silence...

Im going to just leave that one alone.