bomanator

Discussion in 'Wars' started by A1, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stripped of the full 190tril. He rehired his alts and reset them before resetting his main.

2. If we could stop bumping this, that'd be great.

3. Oh god that gotta be the biggest strip in kaw history !!!
    How comes ??!!!!
    Was he on holiday or something ?
    How did they manage to strip bom off 190. tril ??

4. Because of his hire/hit policy.

Free ally market

5. Bom is a good man.
    I hope you will soon make a come back tax collector 

6. As interesting as this was, Shadow is right, and we should let this topic die. No need for it anymore.

7. My question is how did they manage to make such a huge strip without him noticing !!!
    Imagine how many fast F-Bs were done to empty his gold !!!

8. Bom was a good friend, I'm only curious. Thats all.

9. He did notice I'm sure

10. It takes just as long to strip 1t as 200t because steals take a percentage.

11. It takes the same amount of strips for any amount above a few bil. They can make that money easily by doing back to back escapes over multiple people, not just one person. If you have anymore questions, you can ask around WC or something.

12. Take a guess. He was sleeping. He didn't know any alliance planned to strip him. How else? We are all human, we all sleep, you think he's on Kaw every second?

13. Of course he noticed, apparently after his gold was finished :(

14. If the target isn't expecting it, you could even talk to them in PM until they say they need to go sleep. It's not hard to strip someone if they don't know it's coming.

You would have to be an idiot to not clear him.

15. Thanks alot guys for answering my questions.
    R-I-P good friend, tax collector. Thats how he liked to be called :(

16. Just the reason why he was stripped ^^^

17. If bomb was "a good friend" you wouldn't be a month late finding out he got stripped and left game. Stop bumping this every 5 days where is a mod with a lock already?

18. in his/her defense this thread appears often as an "active topic" due to the forum bug. So it may not have been necrobumping.

19. We all love you tax collector
    Please lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.