Bloody softies

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AVMMF-FruityInYourMouth-SWOD, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Check my wall for a great example of KaW players turning or being soft.

With all the handholding KaW developers have done like with teams in wars and events and epic battles, many KaW players are soft or don't know what KaW is.

I genuinely want people's opinions on how they think the game should be played.
    I personally enjoy pvp, the guy on my wall clearly doesn't. Might single handedly remove his clans ability to perform epic battles.

2. Screenshots... Too lazy to read

3. Dude ebs came out what, 5-1/2, 6 years ago? KaW has been designed around softies ever since.

4. Just post yer opinion then. That's the main topic of this thread.

5. This isn't new info, been the mind set of many since pwars.

Weren't you in wc earlier begging for an ally hire cause you couldn't make 12b for a strip?

Want my opinion? Too bad you're gonna get it. Go into the settings and turn down the suck knob.

6. Game should be played however you want as long as it's within ToS/U. Devs design it around ebs though.

7. Ugh I miss pwars tbh. I mean think about it this way, some people be, some pvp, some don't do anything. You can play however you want.

8. Not begging. One post and I got a hire, I had to make the strip then not later and I was using my troops on a player.

I'm saying I'd like something implemented that at least hardens players up a bit.

9. Running to mommy to kiss it and make it better?

10. Based on the thread title, I was expecting something quite....

Different....

:?

11. Yes, my boo boo all gone now.

12.  Boba ️ sorry I was talking to op

13. Also, not following back cause it's honestly not worth the effort to try and change your clearly un-empathetic mind

14. I'm just bored dude lol waiting for my mind to get sleepy like the rest of my body, forums probably isn't the best place for that.

15. Yeah man I know that feeling  1:22 for me but I'm still feeling strong

16. I strip farm BL when I get bored

17. Honestly there's no difference between post count farming and normal forum activity for me.

18. Ss or gtho

19. *as evidenced by your numerous 'fairness' posts 

20. Too lazy to upload a pic, but you can check my allies, bought about 300b of them off some random inactive on my BL and proceeded to unload on him.