Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cute story fraud but not to derail this thread anymore it's about osw not your osw running

2. Pray tell how can a thread by a statless alt be derailed? Thread is another soap opera of he said she said nothing new that cannot be found in other threads. Rehash the same garbage n its still garbage

3. Stop acting like a hard ass LOL. Him not having stats doesn't make a difference. He's not trash talking anyone.. It's saving "Look here's an OSW"

Why do you need stats to do that?

4. Like to say thank Omar, slayerbob and for the kind comments made about me. Nice to see people appreciate my work, no matter how infrequent it is these days. Either way, ATA has not given me a mandate to write every single OSW thread, so let's give the OP a chance and see how well he does.

On a side note, for the Chubby_Chaser/0_O_Frog_O_O feud, this is like the third thread you guys posted the exact same things on in the past 4-5 months. None of it is new and none of it is in anyway remotely related to the OSW topic. Would it be too much ask you guys to either take it to PMs or Pal, farm each other, and leave this thread? Not taking sides or critizing anyone in particular, just tired you guys saying the same things over and over again. Thanks in advance to both of you.

5. I don't act or mince my words. Still stickin to my guns this thread has old news n same old repetitive stuff. Simple let the clans in OSW post threads rather than inactive statless alts.

6. Philospher

I to appreciate ur work

7. Thanks. I will try to come out something in the near future.

8. Thanks for the correction. Got my timelines mixed up.

9. Can I have some inc please or do bh just call out clans then sit I take it hard like new age

10. Ummm I was in that war as well, to a certain extend. No need for any ss - it's a well know fact. Don't worry, apoc won't kick u - they need all the numbers they can get, so their ranks are filled with runners like u

As of u hitting me..I haven't had inc from u for what? 3 weeks now? And the total inc I had from u in general equals to max of 1fb attk. So what are u even talking about?

11. Black hand everyone know you guys doing it cuz fury lol you guys all love fury

12. Everyone loves (and fears) Fury. Even u and apoc

Bh however isn't doing it for us. I guess clam a just need to stop declaring wars all over the place and maybe start fighting already lol

13. Looking forward to strip updates

Seems its a lopsided OSW between APOC n ZAFT or a lil rope a dope tactics.

14. What exactly is to be feared?
    C'mon no secrets..the public needs to know

15. Where were u when we weren't in osw? So much hate - I can't imagine u just acquired it. There's a reason all u cheerleaders only show up when we are busy :)

16. True! at least respect GAW

17. I've been here all along. The entertainment at times is quite enjoyable. By All appearances one side is enjoying this OSW immensely. Not being affiliated with a clan when the big OSW's started left me kibitzing on the sidelines waiting for S5. If thats not soon or is a disappointment i will have to leave button smashing eb's to find some excitement.

18. Clan A family had around 1000 members (based on the clans I could find) the exact number I believe was 970.
    6 weeks since the out break of war between Aztec and AWP, and about a week since BH and Clan A got involved, Clan A Families numbers are somewhere in the 800's (the exact number I cannot recall).
    I am not going to claim responsibility on behalf of AN0N for all the runners (even though 51 were from the disbandment of an aztec clan, and most runners have been from Aztec).
    However the numbers speak for themselves.. The only two clans that have not had any decrease in number of members is DB4D main clan and Clan A HQ.
    Respect to the people that stay fighting for their cause. Runners are runners and fighters are fighters no matter the clan or intent.

Keep the Fight alive peeps.

~ShArP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.