Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I third that

2. This is rich... If someone is bigger than you and using their spies of course you scout them to zero.
    There are other reasons for scouting too.

Dummy!

3. ... Says a machine that has no original thoughts!!

4. Mean words like "dummy" shouldn't be used, u could hurt others feelings and that's a no no 

5. :lol: welcome to war!

6. Just because we are figuratively stabbing and hacking each other don't mean we need a potty mouth 

7. Shouldn't use your mouth As a potty, could be the problem...

8. Chip Kelly

9. That other JB is my alt, go farm him 

Only kidding that ain't me at all, but it's funny people thinking it is 

Anyway if both families give their all this could be a good scrap - fight hard

JB ( the real one ) 

10. There are "many" reasons to scout but pin an account or see if is pinned wasn't between them before the new bh tactic handbook was released a few weeks ago. Gotta love how things change in kaw to make us feeling newbies again...

11. Selfie talks a big game...for such a small account,scared to post with a real account i suppose thats how most true cowards roll

12. Beast name 1 osw jb ever ran from bet you cant cause there isnt one...so to sum it up your wrong, he can let you know thru your newsfeed though stay mithed your gonna need it sunshine

13. Her "main" is the one everyone refers to when she dropped her build to farm new players in last PvP event  SkinnyMinny ....it would be a big acct by now if she didn't sell out for the PvP banner. She doesn't want a big acct though she gets pounded by bigger players that know better and she can't handle it. That's why she gets called war runner in every forum thread. She has run from every OSW she's been in. It's why she's in BH now. Most clans or alliances that know her won't accept her.

14. So thats why shes criying i found her in bh and beat on her lmfao...ty for info

15. She dropped her acc long before the pvp event

16. Volac. Your big forum and off system debut. Skinny is forum banned you Noob. That's why I post with selfie.

You don't even have 5000 battle losses. What are you even doing on a war thread?

You hit skinny 2 lousy hits and call that beating on someone. I'll fill your news for a while. Your crappy build is as pointless as skinny's spy tower

17. Ok skinny we shall see...

18. Who said i was beating on u with this account..

19. No volac. We won't see. I've seen already. Your not going to show me anything I havn't seen before. Time after time after time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.