Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It wasn't me, it was the one arm man... :0

2. Because your always dtw to attacks why not scout and save pots..trash build

3. Dtw, might explain why.

4. Somebody rename this thread 'Smack Talk Central' for me? 

Not joking. It's a vital part of war morale.

5. what about clan B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z family? come on bh conquer them all, only clan A? pft, you have to go through with the rest of the alphabet too

6. How funny is jb. He gets farmed. Runs away. Cries, then hits a couple of smaller kingdoms already in a off system fight. Then comes onto the thread related to war like he's relevant or even matters.

Please jb. Do go on. Tell us more

7. Jb is almost as stupid as that parsfan idiot who couldn't turn pure spy quick enough once a couple of hits came his way.

We all know. A pure a spy is the natural progression of Kingdom that's been owned. Sad for them.

8. Speaking of kingdoms that have been owned. How was it playing as a drop build for years.

9. as I stated before I scouted them to see... As I jus did a few min ago an they are still not all pinned... An jb arnt u a runner of war?

10. Plz correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure you are tho! If so nothing you say is valid

11. So much fun. You missed most of it because you were banned for being a moron if I remember. Your alts used to post on your banned kingdoms wall that you would get everyone who hit it.
    How did that butthurt work out for you ?

12.  And the filthy pie eater has been pure spy herself (when she doesn't drop build or isn't double fisting banana cream pies down her filthy pie hole)

13. Double fisting Banana cream pies down my filthy pie hole.

That's worth an achievement award for quality trash. Odd how a used toilet brush like turdlovesbacon could think that far outside the square.

14. And what were you expecting to see when you scouted them?

And... Have they returned any hits from you scouting them?

15. lol your title lies 

16. Clanless alt drop build Troll...
    PHD in all things irrelevant to KaW...
    Stupidity, Idiocy etc to long to list

Best advice..ignore Lil Miss Toxic

Lookin forward to reading from those in this OSW.........Kibitzer over n out️

17. *cough*FILTH PIG SWINE WAR RUNNER*cough*

What on earth are you smoking lol. How would I possibly even know who hit a banned account? 

18. Oh oh! Nighthawk fob Has shown up. Now he'll be posting on every single page of the thread now. A true warrior of the forum. An actual Noob. Not even a Noob as an insult, but an an actual one. Ewww

19. Troll. I can't believe you even bother wasting your time posting pics anymore. Really? Basic insults should be the limit at this juncture of your kaw time. Fossils like us are only here out of habit. No question about it.

20. Can't argue there, habit's the only thing keeping me in this mediocre game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.